tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Things seem to be getting interesting...
ice_screenshot_20170127-225055.png

When do you think this mod would be fully playable? (by that, i mean only a few bugs, refined AI, balanced for proper playthroughs)

It's expert, but I've never had this much of a problem with it. Before the biome spawned, I had next to nothing spawning in the area or issues with wraiths. As soon as the biome spawned, tons of mobs attacking all the time. It's kinda fixed though. I just dug up the area around my base and laid down a barrier and new dirt. Think I'm going to relocated it in the crimson area.
I've always had loads of enemies near my base in expert, it's extremely annoying and I honestly wish it wasn't in expert mode, and tbh it doesn't add to the difficulty, it just really encourages the floating trapped box fort with lava under it, and heavilly discourages actual fancy builds.

Green solution will not purify the spirit biome, may want to fix that
Yeah, I've already suggested for a solution that removes placement of the Spirit biome.

I really hope they consider it, as they already implemented a solution that adds Spirit (which is very useful) -- it only makes sense to incorporate one that removes it as well.

The Clatter Sword is really buggy. Its range is equal to like the edge of my screen. If you can fix it, that would be great, because the sword is a cool Idea and I really want to use it, but I do not want to cheat.

Really? Weird. I still have the problem and no update is available for it. Well, thank you anyway for fixing!
[doublepost=1485653834,1485653818][/doublepost]
Really? Weird. I still have the problem and no update is available for it. Well, thank you anyway for fixing!
Oh, sorry for the miscommunication. It's been fixed for the next update :p

I've always had loads of enemies near my base in expert, it's extremely annoying and I honestly wish it wasn't in expert mode, and tbh it doesn't add to the difficulty, it just really encourages the floating trapped box fort with lava under it, and heavilly discourages actual fancy builds.

It seems to be similar to spawn rates away from npcs and peace candles on the right side where I left some spirit dirt/sand/stone apparently too close to stop their spawns.

@PhoenixBlade You think I made a big enough gap to keep the spirit biome from invading my base area?

20170128210303_1.jpg

This is what I usually do to keep the evil biomes away from my base.

It seems to be similar to spawn rates away from npcs and peace candles on the right side where I left some spirit dirt/sand/stone apparently too close to stop their spawns.

I always get enemies near my base even when using peace candles, I just never get a break from enemies...

That's why in expert I usually just make the floating box fort with traps and lava...

Back
Top Bottom