Search results for query: *

1. Orion The Boundary Ryu

Post your normal vanity set and combos here!

After playing the hell out of Terraria, a random thought occurred to me, what do others choose as their vanity set? I'm making this to look at everyone's go to vanity set! This is mine! I'm interested in what you guys wear in game! Please feel free to post what you use as a vanity set in...
  2. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Tweaked RNG

Hello everyone! Today I present a mod that will make those random luck moments no more, but instead make things that require luck, craftable. So far, a few vanilla items that require luck have been made into crafting recipes. Here is the list! There is still much more to come to this mod, be...
  3. Orion The Boundary Ryu

PC Frequent Solar Eclipse

In my world that I'm doing with a friend we are currently post towers, but post moon lord. We are on expert but cant seem to get an opportunity to get the nurse to spawn due to the constant solar eclipses. We have had nothing but solar eclipses for the last 4 days (Terraria days) and 2 nights...
  4. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Help with custom boss.

I'm wanting to add a boss to my mod but I want the boss to only be spawnable in the snow biome surface. If anyone can tell me how I can make that possible I would appreciate it.
  5. Orion The Boundary Ryu

PC Sky Spawning Turtles

Recently I was playing an expert hardcore run and I was fishing in the jungle. Then out of nowhere a turtle spawns from the sky and deals 271 damage to me. I didn't die but It was way too close, there was no floating island above me or near me. This also isn't the first time this happened. Are...
  6. Orion The Boundary Ryu

PC Queen Bee Problem

So it seems that when I play Terraria on a multiplayer server, by myself or with friends, Queen Bee likes to suddenly stop moving then teleport, same goes with the bees that she spawns. I don't know if this is a network problem or just a game problem, probably network. This only happens with...
  7. Orion The Boundary Ryu

PC Random FPS drop.

Today I started up Terraria and got into my game, as soon as I got in my world I was experiencing low framerate. I knew it was because I just loaded into the world, so I gave it some time. Even after 10 minutes it still stays at around 30-50 fps and the drop can really screw up someone's...
  8. Orion The Boundary Ryu

PC Corrupted Characters and Worlds.

So it seems that character corruption and world corruption are happening a lot more than usual, I'm quite upset since I have just entered hardmode on my melee only expert run and was read to fight the twins. Is this corruption problem happening to anyone else? And does anyone know a fix?
  9. Orion The Boundary Ryu

PC Invincible Pillar Shield.

Right now, I'm fighting the pillars in-game. I have no idea what is happening but I have been fighting the nebula pillar and it seems the shield is taking no damage whatsoever. Ive killed over 400 brain sucklers (Thanks tally counter :P) and the shield still isn't affected in any way. Is this a...
  10. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Team Fortress 2 Mod!

Ok, I know this title looks GOD AWFUL, but I cant fix it >:l Anyways back to the mod topic, Today I present a new mod I will now be working on, I wanted to create this mod so people can enjoy tf2 things while playing Terraria at the same time. There will be bosses, weapons, items, and soda...
  11. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader TerraTale! (A undertale inspired mod.)

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to present you with a new mod that I will be working on. It will combine most of the content in Undertale, a game by Toby Fox. So far there are 2 items, there will be a lot of new enemies, weapons, bosses and other useful content! Goodbye for now friends!
  12. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Gamings Mod!

Hello everyone! I have been working on a new project called Gamings Mod! There are currently... 5 weapons 1 Mob (fixing) and much more to come! If you want to join the mod team, start a conversation with me explaining what you can do! We have NO LEADERS! We will all be a team supporting the rest...
  13. Orion The Boundary Ryu

tModLoader Terraria Extensions

Welcome To The Thread. Me and hopefully other people will make a big tmodloader mod for those that either cant use tapi or just like tmodloader better than any other modloader. If you would help with mod (please do) message me.
Back
Top Bottom