tModLoader TerraTale! (A undertale inspired mod.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion The Boundary Ryu

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone! Today I'm here to present you with a new mod that I will be working on. It will combine most of the content in Undertale, a game by Toby Fox. So far there are 2 items, there will be a lot of new enemies, weapons, bosses and other useful content! Goodbye for now friends!

Stick
Toy Knife

Last edited:
this is actually the third Undertale mod I've seen. so, hopefully, this one updates more than the others, otherwise, I'm not sure whether to download it (when it's released) or not

Rules for this sub forum require that you present more than just a concept. I'm letting you know so that if you have some stuff made you can put it here or else they might close this thread.

Hello? He-he-he have some respect and don't steal concepts.
But seriously, there is an undertale mod already.

Hello? He-he-he have some respect and don't steal concepts.
But seriously, there is an undertale mod already.
And that means what? If I want to create a mod based on a POPULAR game, I will.
[doublepost=1482962402,1482962349][/doublepost]
how? it says stick and toy knife that's all. There is no sprite, no description of those items, no tmod file, nothing.
I have the sprites I just don't know how to add sprites in the description thingy.

@GeometricDominater press control + c while selecting the image on your pc and then control + v on the text area of the forum or you can press the upload a file button that you will find after pressing edit and then pressing the more options button

And that means what? If I want to create a mod based on a POPULAR game, I will.
[doublepost=1482962402,1482962349][/doublepost]
I have the sprites I just don't know how to add sprites in the description thingy.

But still, there is nothing. Not an TMod file, not listing content, etc. Look at the Undertale Mod by Koopahunter197. It has some weapons, an new boss along with drops and expert stuff, some new items and Koopa is planning an second boss.

I only meant that the idea was taken over and over, and i don't think that someone wants to have 1-3 undertale mods in their list. You can go further with this idea, i don't mind - but please don't do the same what some people done already. :)

But still, there is nothing. Not an TMod file, not listing content, etc. Look at the Undertale Mod by Koopahunter197. It has some weapons, an new boss along with drops and expert stuff, some new items and Koopa is planning an second boss.

I only meant that the idea was taken over and over, and i don't think that someone wants to have 1-3 undertale mods in their list. You can go further with this idea, i don't mind - but please don't do the same what some people done already. :)
I plan to do more than Koopahunter did. I played the mod but I felt like I didn't see enough content.

Hello everyone! Today I'm here to present you with a new mod that I will be working on. It will combine most of the content in Undertale, a game by Toby Fox. So far there are 2 items, there will be a lot of new enemies, weapons, bosses and other useful content! Goodbye for now friends!

Stick
Toy Knife
@GeometricDominater, just like your other WIP thread (Team Fortress 2 Mod!), this one is not ready to become a WIP thread either. There are some ideas, some promises, and not a lot of work or content. I'll lock this for now, and when you think you are ready to follow the guidelines for a WIP, you can report it and have it unlocked.

Rules for this sub forum require that you present more than just a concept. I'm letting you know so that if you have some stuff made you can put it here or else they might close this thread.
@Roxxz, I see that you were just trying to help GeometricDominater out, I do see that. :) As a friendly reminder, it works better for us if next time you see something that may need staff attention, to go ahead and Report it and then we'll take a look at it. Thanks.

why have this already then ? could have just waited
@Le tromp du Jawa, as with your other post, you have been reminded to Report and Move On. Please do that next time. No need to stay and post, no need to reply, just report the post and move on from there. Your failure to do so may result in warning points next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom