Search results for query: *

• Users: Blulectric
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Blulectric

Sprites The Dungeon's final boss, the Hands of Cthulhu

The Hands of Cthulhu A boss that is actually two bosses which act independently of one another. This boss is unique in that it tries to keep the player confined by using itself to block the player on both sides, while having a large arsenal of attacks. The Hands of Cthulhu would be an optional...
  2. Blulectric

Sprites Holy Water: Bless Corrupted Altars to Push Back Corruption!

This is a suggestion about a Holy Water item that is intended to be used for blessing Altars. This item must be used (left click) when the mouse is over a nearby altar. Basically, this idea is meant to get rid of the need to make "Hellevators" every 60 blocks to completely purify our worlds...
  3. Blulectric

Open dungeon chest before Skeletron

Is it possible to open a dungeon chest before killing Skeletron? I'm asking because my world just happens to have an early gold key, and I happen to also have Reaver Shark (can mine dungeon tiles). Is it possible to get close enough to a locked dungeon chest without the guardian spawning?
  4. Blulectric

Blocks & Decoration Adjusting furniture position

Do you have OCD? Do you hate it when you build a house, but a chandelier or a chest ruin the even-ness of your creations? (picture example with rage face here) Why not be able to adjust furniture items such as teleporters, chests, or other furniture items along a finer grid? Now you can...
  5. Blulectric

Sprites Advanced Purification Powder: bless Demon Altars to force back corruption.

Since I decided that "Holy Water" was more fitting for this suggestion, and we can't seem to change the title of old threads, I moved this thread to: here This is a suggestion about an Advanced Purification Powder that is intended to be used for blessing Altars. This powder cannot be thrown...
  6. Blulectric

Weapons & Equip Make summoned minions melee-friendly

This is about a slight buff to minion weapons to make the minions more helpful in battle when using piercing weapons such as a sword. This is an issue that has caused a lot of grief when trying to fight a monster that a minion, such as the spider, is damaging. Basically, the minion causes the...
  7. Blulectric

Does Terraria have a Creepypasta?

A creepypasta started by rumours from the community. eg: Herobrine (Minecraft), Sonic.exe (Sonic 1), etc. And i'm talking about a popular one, not one you made up just now... This is just out of random curiosity
  8. Blulectric

Sprites [Decoration][Buff]Potion Fountian

Renamed to Buff Fountains. Buff Fountains are fountains that give a buff to the player when within it's radius (much like the sunflower). These fountains are crafted. The recipe would be 25 stone + 1 of any applicable potion. It must be crafted on a Crystal Ball crafting station using water...
  9. Blulectric

NPCs & Enemies [Enemy]Creeping Angel

(Somthing similar may have been posted before by other formers, but my A.I idea may make this more unique) An enemy type that would only spawn and move in completely dark areas, they'd probably deal extreme damage. They would freeze when they encounter even the most dim source of...
Back
Top Bottom