1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
Blulectric
Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2019

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 7, 1997

Share This Page

Blulectric

Official Terrarian, Male, 22, from Parts Unknown

Its probably just me, but attempting to fight expert WoF without an arena of any sort is harder than expected. Jul 12, 2018

Blulectric was last seen:
Jun 26, 2019
    1. TheWorfer27
      TheWorfer27
      Happy birthday!
      1. Blulectric likes this.
      2. UltiDaniel
        UltiDaniel
        I made this glowing cake!
        [​IMG]
        May 7, 2019
        Blulectric likes this.
    2. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      Its probably just me, but attempting to fight expert WoF without an arena of any sort is harder than expected.
    3. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      1.3.6 August? Maybe? ;-;
    4. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      I took down 3 towers on my expert hardcore, now it's time to never take down the final one. I came too far to risk it.
      1. 652Graystripe
        652Graystripe
        See, this is why I'm afraid of commitment.
        Jun 15, 2017
    5. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      Expert Lunatic Cultist was WAY easier than I expected... I finally reached the End Game portion of Terraria with Expert Hardcore.
      1. Valkyrie Valhalla
        Valkyrie Valhalla
        That gives me flashbacks to when HERO destroyed the Cultist standing completely still, even calling it the most easy, uninteresting boss in the game in a video.

I actually felt bad for the Cultist, damn.
        Jun 14, 2017
      2. YoshiGator
        YoshiGator
        But you cant tell me its not one of the best boss concepts fighting against a sorcerer instead of a big boss of a certain kind. They should add something to encourage you to move around since even Duke looks harder than the Cultist.
        Jun 14, 2017
      3. Supreme Overlord Shadere
        Supreme Overlord Shadere
        Lunatic Cultist is the last of the easy bosses in Terraria's end game. All others get much harder. Even Golem is more of a challenge, and Golem is one of the most pathetic bosses imo.
        Jun 14, 2017
    6. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      I caught up to where I left off last time. This time I got what I needed from Duke Fishron and now I am preparing for the End Game (Lunar).
    7. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      Now on my 11th hardcore, expert mode character. Duke fishron stunlocked my 10th one in space :(
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Don't give up!
        Jun 7, 2017
    8. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      Been inactive but still on my 10th hardcore character and nearly got killed by a martian invasion that i accidentally started...
    9. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      I accidentally summoned the wall of flesh. I killed a voodoo demon and a lava slime at the same time... (Edit: I KILLED IT! YAY! )
      1. Blulectric
        Blulectric
        I had my setup with me in my money trough and I'm fairly far from the end of my arena I was making, which is good. I guess it's a fight to the end!
        Jan 19, 2016
      2. FairyPrincessSerenity
        FairyPrincessSerenity
        That's Expert Mode for ya.
        Jan 19, 2016
    10. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      I got my act together on my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world, I finally defeated skeletron! My avatar is my 10th hardcore character.
      1. Texture likes this.
      2. Lightmare Prime
        Lightmare Prime
        Is your sanity still there?
        Jan 18, 2016
      3. Blulectric
        Blulectric
        My setup for the wall of flesh is almost done...I have 50 defence and I have a reforged starcannon and 200 stars, wrath potions, Lifeforce potions, 5 greater healing potions and 30 healing potions, also ironskin potions, endurance potions and well fed buffs. Along with an imp staff, summoning potion + bewitching table and magic power potions...

And I'm still gonna die ×_×
        Jan 18, 2016
    11. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      I got my act together on my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world, I finally defeated skeletron! I start a new world when I die.
    12. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      I got my act together On my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world. (I have never unlocked hardmode yet)
      1. Azu
        Azu
        Remember the edit and comment buttons.
        Jan 18, 2016
    13. Blulectric
      Blulectric
      On my 10th attempt on a hard core expert world. (I have never unlocked hardmode yet)
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7, 1997 (Age: 22)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile