Search results for query: *

1. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

As far as I'm concerned, the hive cysts spawn once the eater of worlds is killed and the spawn rate of them is kinda low, but unchanging. I didn't see any mention of the spawn rate of the cysts changing depending on any factors, so I assume it's just an uncommon spawn. As for the boss itself...
  2. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've played on and off recently and just beat the Slime God on revengeance not too long ago. It was... Interesting. It was the hardest boss for me thus far, me having to fight it roughly 5 times before beating it, and me doing so by kiting around the ebonslime and crimslime in a fugure 8 motion...
  3. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

They drop from the pink jellyfish in the ocean. (Vital jelly is the pink one, right?)
  4. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A couple other things about it: it is permanent and cannot be reverted/toggled in a world, so use it wisely and it replaces the PtD and PtC modes, so Revengeance Mode makes items like the counter scarf drop from their respective bosses.
  5. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

As far as I'm concerned it should just be in the cavern layer in hardmode. I didn't see anyone in the forums mention that it was changed.
  6. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not unless they changed the recipe. All items that you need for the ankh shield can be gotten the moment you start hardmode, and some like the bezoar and nazar can be gotten in prehardmode.
  7. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Don't warmth potions prevent the chilled debuff? Either way, I guess your method isn't too bad since you get the ankh shield. It's always extremely useful.
  8. Mr._CBass1599

Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

I'm sorry, but , as a person who plays Overwatch, when I see the dubstep cannon all I think of is Lucio's Sonic Amplifier. I like what was done with it tho, it seems like a neat weapon. Also, all the stuff looks pretty good to me. I like it. "Oohhh, this is my jaaamm!"
  9. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I get most of my essences of cinder from sun bats in the caverns. Sand/Desert tortoises that spawn in the desert also drop them, but I find the sunbats to be a better source as you can spend quite some time underground finding ores and stuff and run into many of them along the way. 2-for-1 deal.
  10. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@Krenias I don't think your antivirus software would be an issue, especially since you didn't mention any popups or messages from it or anything, but it's the only other thing that comes to mind as a potential issue besides the other 2 I mentioned.
  11. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I just tested it out on chrome and it worked fine for me. I hit the green "download" button and it downloaded no problem. Maybe browser or internet issues? I have no idea.
  12. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That should work, yeah, but I think a lunar pickaxe or anything with a higher pickaxe power (or whatever it's called) could also work fine so you don't need to grind for the picksaw. @Boberskiy , if you want the Hallow removed altogether, using a clentaminator and some solutions could also work...
  13. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

I agree there's some work to be done, but I don't think it's that bad after seeing some really crappy sprites. Like, REALLY bad sprites. A little touching up or redesigning would keep it fresh tho. The only one in my opinion that could use a more major edit or overhaul would be the slime set and...
  14. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, I had fought King Slime by then as well and I feel that helped a lot. I was using a minishark and burned through EoC's first phase very fast... Only had lead armor tho, so like 12 defense lol. I think the minishark might have been the culprit, since it is a pretty strong pre-hardmode weapon.
  15. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

In my current run, I coincidentally happened to fight EoC before the Desert Scourge because it spawned naturally and I didn't feel like looking for or creating a spawn item for EoC (this is in Revengeance mode btw). I feel they are both tough, but EoC did still feel harder. I killed them both...
  16. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yeah, could also be good if you had a large base and wanted to have access to your items in a certain area, like an herb farm or something, and not have to go aaalllllllll the way over to one point just to access your awesome upgradeable super-chest system. #FirstWorldProblems
  17. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Magic Storage

In order to use the system you will need at least one storage unit, which is fairly cheap (check the OP for more details and the recipe), and a storage heart that is connected to it (recipe and details in the OP as well). The more storage units and higher tier storage units you have, the more...
  18. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

When you generate a new character and enter an expert mode world, you will spawn with your standard stuff (copper shortsword, pickaxe, axe) and an item that will initiate Revengeance Mode (I don't remember the exact name). Use it and it will disappear, activating the mode. Just be careful since...
  19. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Apparently, yes, like how 3 Desert Scourges now spawn in revengeance mode. Khaelis explained it pretty well.
  20. Mr._CBass1599

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Calamity is not optimized for multiplayer in that there are some multiplayer bugs and issues that the mod creater, Mountain Drew, may or may not be able to fix at all since they may be caused by the vanilla game itself or by tmodloader. I do believe that you can still try to play multiplayer...
Back
Top Bottom