tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Generation of chaotic ore is a little bit buggy.

Attachments

• chaotic_ore.png
    chaotic_ore.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 384
What exactly is this revengeance thing?
Anyways, for everyone else... here's a summary of what Revengeance Mode does:

To start off, it is activated by using a consumable item, "Revengeance," which is given to newly created characters. It can ONLY be used in Expert Mode worlds.

- All enemies drop five times the amount of money. You'll need it.
- Enemy spawn rates are boosted.
- You do 15% more damage, but also take 25% more damage (only active after your first boss has been slain).
- Before you have killed your first boss, you take 20% less damage from everything.
- Defense is more useful now. 100% effective compared to Expert Mode's 75% effectiveness.
- Changes the AI of ALL bosses, both Vanilla AND Calamity Mod bosses. Prepare to Cry, for real.

This was just a blatant copy of the item in the game, lol
A couple other things about it: it is permanent and cannot be reverted/toggled in a world, so use it wisely and it replaces the PtD and PtC modes, so Revengeance Mode makes items like the counter scarf drop from their respective bosses.

Can you be a bit more specific? I've yet to encounter such a problem with King Slime.

Quite a few people on the tModLoader page have posted about having the same problem, before finding out it was Calamity Mod specifically doing it. This is my post:
Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 2.35.17 PM.png

Mac and Linux still have a massive amount of problems with it for tModloader, so I can't be of much help. I'm not having any issue, since I use a desktop Windows PC.

I actually haven't seen another Mac user post about the problem, I only saw Windows users experiencing the same issue. This is the crash report they keep getting:
Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 2.40.13 PM.png

I actually haven't seen another Mac user post about the problem, I only saw Windows users experiencing the same issue. This is the crash report they keep getting:
View attachment 173478

I don't know. I don't have the issue, and I don't know what would be causing it. The only logical thing I can think of is it's a tModloader issue.

My current mod list:
- Calamity
- Recipe Browser
- Boss Checklist
- Magic Storage
- Frec's Addons
- Cheat Sheet (disabled)

Any tips for Revengence Slime God, such as armor, accessories, or an arena? Currently have crimtane Armor Set, SoC, Counter Scarf, Worm Scarf, Blizzard Horseshoe Balloon, and Lightning boots. Doing a Melee Playthrough, so suggestions of good Melee weapons is much appreciated! :]

Any tips for Revengence Slime God, such as armor, accessories, or an arena? Currently have crimtane Armor Set, SoC, Counter Scarf, Worm Scarf, Blizzard Horseshoe Balloon, and Lightning boots. Doing a Melee Playthrough, so suggestions of good Melee weapons is much appreciated! :]
Well since you have crimtane I assume you have a crimson world, so go defeat the perforators to get the Bloody worm tooth. You can combine it with your worm scarf and it gives melee bonuses. Also get Molten armor, you need hellstone for crafting with slime god materials anyway.

So uh, my friends and I are trying to fight the Devourer. Being 1-shot aside, our primary issue across all 3 of our computers, all of which blow Terraria's performance requirements out of the water, is that using some of the more endgame weapons (notably melee weapons) causes extreme frame lag, to the point of which continuing to function during the fight is impossible.

Surely we're not the only people who've experienced this. Does anyone have some sort of home-made remedy to our situation?

i ask this question third time: Must tornado of Yharon give me 977 damage? 700-1000.
Yharon is an endgame boss, and by that point (factoring in potions) you should have a little more HP than that. A rod of discord helps immensely in dodging this attack, and Godslayer armor gives you another chance.

Back
Top Bottom