Search results for query: *

1. Willexwun

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

Hey Omnir, when I try to load the new TMod version, I get to the character selection screen, make my character, but the character creates with no mana and is un-clickable... Any ideas on why that is happening? Other than that, great!
  2. Willexwun

tModLoader Cultists Plus Mod (Still Needs a Better Name.)

Hello everyone. So what Deadfish said is correct, I am leaving this mod. HOWEVER, all of the work already put into this mod will not go to waste. I am currently turning the Celestial mod into it's own game (Not at all terraria based) called Celestial Strike. The game will officially have a...
  3. Willexwun

tModLoader Stamina

It would be nice to be able to drink water to restore stamina
  4. Willexwun

tModLoader Celestial Mod

Today, I wish to welcome someone, who I completely forgot to introduce. Deadfish388 has been helping me since the beginning. When I pitched the idea of Cultists Plus, he was the first to respond to the name. When I asked for help spriting the Cultists, he stood up and sprited some of the best...
  5. Willexwun

tModLoader Celestial Mod

Yes indeed. The meaning is it opens another level in the game. If anyone has every seen Ominrs Nostalgia pack for tAPI, they would understand. The bottom sprite is what allows you to summon Solar Cultist. There is dialogue that goes with it. And something otherworld would have, yes. It is...
  6. Willexwun

tModLoader Celestial Mod

Hello. I know that my posting has been scarce, and project time long, but I have finally an update! I have been working my butt off trying to finish enough so that I can release an actual preview, but I need more time. Thus for, I will mention all the progress done in the past few (Many)...
  7. Willexwun

Today I am re-opening the Cultists Plus mod. I am going to need some spriters and some coders...

Today I am re-opening the Cultists Plus mod. I am going to need some spriters and some coders. New Spoiler! Yay!
  8. Willexwun

tModLoader good shortswords STILL IN DEVELOPMENTS

It would be cool if you did a combined shortsword that could swing at two enemies. That way If using, the player could strike minions and the boss at the same time. Other than that, I really like the idea, and I am ready to support it all the way.
  9. Willexwun

tModLoader ExtraPets

Maybe make it cartable at an Pet Station?
  10. Willexwun

tModLoader Cultists Plus Mod (Still Needs a Better Name.)

Hello Zack. I have been working with a spriter to try to get a cultist done, and See what I can learn about implementing the pillars. My big issue is not the AI, it is the Implementation. Yes. I would love some testers at some point, but for now it is still W.I.P. I will keep you in mind when I...
  11. Willexwun

tModLoader ExtraPets

I really think that the cat should be sold by the clothier when you have a Tuxedo in your inventory. Though this is A challenge, this allows you to "Spiffy Up" your cat friend.
  12. Willexwun

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Need Any Help?
  13. Willexwun

Let me know if there is anything needed coded, and I will assist

Let me know if there is anything needed coded, and I will assist
  14. Willexwun

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Looks very good.
  15. Willexwun

I love how much your mod has grown since we were first in touch, and it is amazing. I have spent...

I love how much your mod has grown since we were first in touch, and it is amazing. I have spent a while working on Celestial Mod and M+, but I believe I can help.
  16. Willexwun

tModLoader TestingMods by Kurrrent

A knockback stick might just be what I need to start MegaMode in Terraria. (My mod). With this, I can fend off the stupid Slimed Zombie
  17. Willexwun

tModLoader PowerMod

It seems that this mod has potential
  18. Willexwun

tModLoader The Terraria Homestuck mod

Hey GameBro, Thanks so much for trying to get a mac and linux working wavebank, but I am afraid it doesn't work. Sorry for any trouble I am causing
  19. Willexwun

While my screenshot loads, Is this compatable on mac?
  20. Willexwun

I installed it correctly, but it always runs terraria with 0 Music, then when I turn music up, It doesn't play anything Also when I close the volume window, it sets music back to 0
Back
Top Bottom