Search results for query: *

• Users: tec
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tec

NPCs & Enemies The Bounty Hunter/Hunter

Originally I posted this suggestion on the Terraria subreddit, but I wanted to post it here to receive some further feedback and possible additions to the idea I am here to present. The Bounty Hunter NPC is an NPC that behaves similarly to the Angler. He is found in the cavern layer and once...
  2. tec

Early Halloween?

Howdy! I'm in the UK. It's currently 00:42 on 20th October 2014. On the wiki, it states that Halloween starts on the 25th. The odd thing is, I've got the halloween event occuring on my world. The mobs wear costumes, Goody Bags drop and the NPCs sell costumes. Anybody else experiencing this?
  3. tec

PC I need a Celestial Magnet!

Howdy! I'm tired of waiting for the travelling merchant to sell a Celestial Magnet. That's where you come in! If you have on you'd like to sell reply and start a conversation telling me how much you'd like for it!
  4. tec

Serious Chrome vs Firefox?

I'd like to bring to this forum, the age old classic. Which is better, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. This debate does not include anything that is not Firefox or Chrome and everybody is entitled to an opinion. Please bare in mind that arguing that one's better than the other, when you've not...
  5. tec

How To Tell What Hardmode Ores Will Spawn?

I'm looking for a crimson world for my next world. I'd like it to have Palladium, Orichalcum and Adamantite. Is there any way of telling without smashing alters?
  6. tec

PC Selling Hallowed Key Mold for Crimson Key Mold

I would like to swap my Hallowed Key Mold for a Crimson Key Mold. I'd be happy to pay a fee of about 2 platinum along with the Hallowed Key Mold. Thanks!
  7. tec

NPCs & Enemies Rain Boss - Lord Nimbus

I'd like to see a boss that can only be summoned in the rain. To summon the boss, you must craft a Suspicious Looking Cloud at a Demon/Crimson Altar and use it. The Suspicious Looking Cloud is crafted with a Crown, 5 Souls of Sight, Fright and Might and 20 Rain Clouds. The boss is a giant Angry...
  8. tec

What New NPCs Would You Like to See?

What new NPCs would you like to see added to the game? They could be enemies or helpful NPCs. I'd like to see a Blacksmith NPC. He sells various ores. What he sells depends on what moon it is and on Blood Moons he sells Crimtane. He doesn't sell anything past Cobalt.
  9. tec

NPCs & Enemies New Pets!

A thread for multiple new pet ideas! Feel free to post your opinions and your own ideas below! Pet Name: Baby Brain Summoning Item: Brain Stem Source of Summoning Item: Brain of Cthulhu (3.33% Drop Chance) Pet Name: Phoenix Summoning Item: Phoenix Claw Source of Summoning Item: Shadow Chest...
  10. tec

A question about Pirate Maps and Pirate Invasions...

Is it possible to get a pirate map, use it at an ocean and then have the pirates drop more pirate maps so you end up with an infinite loop potentially?
  11. tec

What's the best modifier for the Chlorophyte Jackhammer?

I've obtained the Chlorophyte Jackhammer with one dilemma. I've no idea what the best modifier for it is. Is it even worth reforging? I've looked it up on the Official Wiki and cannot find anything useful. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  12. tec

Game Mechanics Chat Log in SP

It may not happen often to you, but occasionally, I'll leave terraria running if I go to the toilet/eat etc. And, occasionally, specific event can happen when I'm away. The annoying thing is, if there's no obvious indications of the events occurring, how do I know they happened? Obviously, on...
  13. tec

I Got a Blood Moon Solar Eclipse :D

The Blood Moon occurred straight after the Eclipse
  14. tec

PC Fishron Wings

Looking to buy some Fishron Wings for 2̶5̶ ̶G̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶C̶o̶i̶n̶s̶ 2.5 Platinum Max. Please tell me if you're selling and I'm sure we can sort something out!
  15. tec

As a Mage, Should I Use Healing or Damaging Spectre Armour for Fishron?

Hey! I've hosted a terraria server with my friends which have recently decided to not come on any more (bored or something). We used to defeat fishron fairly quickly, and as a mage, I used the Spectre Armour. Unlike most people, I used the Healing Set with the Razorpine. After they quit I...
  16. tec

Hey, Hey!

Hey! I'm iWithered. I've played terraria since late 1.1 and hope to get to know a few things about you guys! My favourite 'class' in Terraria is Mage :D I use spectre armour (both health regen and damage). Tell me about you!
Back
Top Bottom