Search results for query: *

1. YinaniY

Xbox One My best world is gone.

Well that is rubbish because: 1) All of my other worlds and characters are accessible. 2) All of my other worlds and characters were not backed up on USB thumb drives. 3) It makes no sense why those worlds and characters are accessible, and why one of the worlds is not.
  2. YinaniY

Xbox One My best world is gone.

Can anyone tell me why I no longer see one of my worlds after I select my character. Btw I am able to access other worlds I have created, but it so happens that my best and most favourite world is no longer there. I have restarted my game. I have deleted Terraria from my Xbox, and downloaded...
  3. YinaniY

The creation of the ultimate castle(in progress)

Some of these creations are amazing, I cannot imagine how much time and effort went in to making this kind of thing, but it is seriously impressive. Hats off to you guys !!!
  4. YinaniY

Resolved No truffle worms for me...

Thanks for the advice everyone. Truffle worms now spawn and the bunnies have been evicted. Now all I have to worry about is catching the buggers !! ~:sigh:
  5. YinaniY

It was just a place for my teleported to be housed, but I think I might just take the furniture out and leave the chest. Also would a water candle increase the spawn rate of the truffle worms ? Thanks in advance :pirateindifferent:
  6. YinaniY

I made a glowing mushroom biome so I could farm truffle worms, when I put that world into hardmode, I just built a house down there too so should I just get rid of the house ?
  7. YinaniY

I am going to check now and see. I know I found the Goblin bound in the biome, so that is probably what is wrong. I will also check for the bunny statue and remove it and see if that works. I made a house to the biome also so could that be the problem ? Thanks in advance :pirateindifferent:
  8. YinaniY

In my underground glowing mushroom biome, I have more bunnies spawning that truffle worms. It was funny at first but now I am infuriated. I have been taking battle potions and that just spawns yes you guessed, more bunnies. Anyone else have this problem, or know anything I can do to get...
  9. YinaniY

Resolved Unknown armour

Thank you, I know I had never crafted it before and thought it was something like that !! Items like that will be available once the 1.3 update comes to consoles ?
  10. YinaniY

Resolved Unknown armour

No not that armour set the one in the same place but in the box above it.
  11. YinaniY

Xbox One ISO bone key

I have never killed him either it looks tough but there are lots of ways to do it Can you do the hoik method on your ye Xbone ?
  12. YinaniY

Xbox One ISO bone key

What is your method ? How may different ways have you tried ?
  13. YinaniY

Resolved Unknown armour

What is this Armour ? I have never seen it before... Just in case this URL doesn't work here is the link again: https://m.imgur.com/t/gaming/bSW0hhx It is in the middle row, and the second box from the top, then it is the top row and far left armour set.
  14. YinaniY

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

The saves we have in our current version of the game, and characters will be transferable to the updated game won't they ?
  15. YinaniY

The Last Post Wins!

Worker bees can leave Even the drone can fly away The queen is their slave
  16. YinaniY

I remember having what felt like 2 or 3 in a row :/ not fun

I remember having what felt like 2 or 3 in a row :/ not fun
  17. YinaniY

"Pirates are approaching from the east". "The pirates have arrived". "The pirates are stuck in...

"Pirates are approaching from the east". "The pirates have arrived". "The pirates are stuck in the holes and caverns below my castle". -_-
  18. YinaniY

Xbox 360 Whats a easy way to kill Duke Fishron?

Vampire Knives are so OP, especially because of how fast his attacks are. I recently built a Mage class using the Razor Blade Typhoon. That weapon coupled with the Mana Flower kills him fast too.
  19. YinaniY

Xbox 360 Whats a easy way to kill Duke Fishron?

What weapons do you use for Melee when fighting D.Fishron ? What weapons do you use for Melee when fighting D.Fishron ?
  20. YinaniY

Resolved Which banners provide buffs, and how are they utilised?

Thanks for answering my questions Sick of hearing this now and I swore I would never write this (again) but, I CANT WAIT for 1.3 ~:sigh:~:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom