Search results for query: *

1. Von Voogles Worth

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

My friend and I found this while exploring the jungle!
  2. Von Voogles Worth

1.3 For YOUR Timezone!

Super handy table for people looking for the times! But I just want to point out that it's 3am for Queensland not 4 :happy:
  3. Von Voogles Worth

Casual Pet Peeves

I hate when people park in the disabled car park and when you tell them off they try to act like the victim, why can't they just accept that they're in the wrong and move >.> Even worse is when people think disabled people need the disabled car park just because its close.
  4. Von Voogles Worth

CTRL V

http://prntscr.com/77z5ab Was showing my friends what I won xD
  5. Von Voogles Worth

Casual Pet Peeves

Don't u just hate that. :p
  6. Von Voogles Worth

NPCs & Enemies Bosses and enemies 1.3

Here's a few things that I have to say about your suggestion. 1. I'm pretty sure that expert mode will be something that you pick at world creation because of the fact that monsters and bosses will have new ai and mechanics. 2. Boss and monster stats and description of what they look like would...
  7. Von Voogles Worth

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

Platform: PC I have never really been good at building so this is my first ever non-box build :D. When I first started building this I had no ideas but it was pretty easy and fun to do once I got into it!:joy: Anyway here is my entry: During the day: During the night:
  8. Von Voogles Worth

Member-Run Contest Malaana's super fun happy new forum raffle thing!

Congratulations to all of the winners! :happy: And here's some virtual hugs for everyone who entered!:D
  9. Von Voogles Worth

Casual Desktop/Wallpaper Thread!

This is one of the many Terraria wallpapers that I have.
  10. Von Voogles Worth

Member-Run Contest Malaana's super fun happy new forum raffle thing!

I pick number 88. I suggest SpeedRunners or The Escapists as a prize. :happy:
Back
Top Bottom