Search results for query: *

1. Zatara

tModLoader Buffaria

Excuse me, I'd like to thank you so much for making this amazing mod! It helped my quite a bit on my first modded playthrough! I'm going to use this mod forever! :DD
  2. Zatara

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

No, I don't own this mod. And I dont have the source. BUT Imma searching it right now, thanks for the help! :D
  3. Zatara

Doenst seems to work with Calamity Vanities :c
  4. Zatara

I cant enable this option D: halp pls
  5. Zatara

tModLoader Hybrid World

Really nice mod mate! If you're accepting Ideas for weapons, accessories n all, I have a few. xD Keep up your good work! :)
  6. Zatara

Stars'n Stuff Homepage

Finally! Also, nice mod! xD
  7. Zatara

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Okay, thank you! And sorry to bother you. xD
  8. Zatara

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Excuse me @VVV101 I dunno if anyone asked you this before, but you intent to do a separated mod with all ammo types from your mod?
  9. Zatara

tModLoader Infinity

I dunno if you guys are aware of this bug, but the infinity ammo for Rocket's I and III are destroying tiles, they're aren't supposed to, right?
  10. Zatara

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

It Worked, Thanks! :D
  11. Zatara

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

There seems to be a conflict with the Calamity and the Prefixes For Enemies..
  12. Zatara

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Someone else is having this problem? This is the 5th world i'm trying to create since the new update came out.
  13. Zatara

R.I.P Shadow Damage T_T
  14. Zatara

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

@Mirsario In the future you plan to make it compatible with the Dual Wielding (sorry if you're tired of reading this question) ?
  15. Zatara

This is a known bug?
  16. Zatara

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I take it back my words. Great job :D But, still, he need some kind of nerf to that speed or the summon needs a buff, dunno e-e
  17. Zatara

Yaay spoilers *-* I just hope is the three times as faster than the normal, cause.. its REAAAAAAAAAALLY slow e_e
  18. Zatara

Thanks, I guess.. I wanted to beat with stuff from the Spirit Mod only, but for a summoner only the Overseer is almost impossible right now. He is too fast for a summon to catch up, his projectiles deals insane mount of dmg for a summoner set up and he is fast as f**k. That's why the SDMG and...
  19. Zatara

Well, I was forced to do an "arena", the fight took all night, and i had to craft the colossus soul, but I f***in did it. -.-
Back
Top Bottom