Search results for query: *

1. CommonZebra

Lock my own thread.

I think it would be very helpful for the members and the mod's if we could lock our own thread if we know it was a foolish mistake and we could lock it ourselves.
  2. CommonZebra

New Section for the forums.....maybe?

I think it would be cool to have a section where people could talk about the forums and how they think they can make it better or trophy ideas and such like i thought it would be cool to earn something that changes the box around your picture like the color or design for the forums but that's...
  3. CommonZebra

What's Next?

Hey guys before you read this, this has nothing to do with me hating or being bored with the game. Well I have played the game over many times with the same concept i'm curious as what I can do to spice up or make my next gameplay more exciting than ever any ideas guys?
  4. CommonZebra

Movie When to watch "Nightmare Before Christmas"?

Hey I want to know from you guys when do you prefer to watch the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" during the month of December or October? I know myself that I can watch it both months, but it seems as it would be hard to choose between the two months because the movie is sorta a mix of both...
  5. CommonZebra

Game Mechanics Having the flu....

Just a thought idea but at random point during the day/night you could get the flu and you would have to make a potion so you can cure yourself just another add-on that would make it more interesting.
  6. CommonZebra

Need Help Can't Get Title?

I cant get the steampunker title or the official terrarian title i don't know why i've linked my account and i own teraria whats the problem.
  7. CommonZebra

Need help mage set.

Hey, i need some help im wondering the best set of armour/weapons and accessories for mage set up tell me what you guys do?
  8. CommonZebra

Game Mechanics When will it be day/night?

I think a cool game mechanic that would be super helpful is knowing how much time is left of the day/night so you can know how much time you have to be able to fight a boss or a Frost Moon or Pumpkin Moon because I know myself I always seem to spawn a boss too late and its gone before I'm able...
  9. CommonZebra

Biomes & Nature Give The Ocean A Little Love

I think the ocean should get a new place in it instead of just chests in the water maybe like a Neptunes castle, Sunken Ship or something because its super empty maybe not too big because that little space is very limited to what you can have down there.
Back
Top Bottom