Search results for query: *

1. Clockwork Alpha

Other Release The Source Code

I am proposing that once 1.4 is released, as well as any bug-fix updates that follow soon after, the Terraria developers should make the decision to release the source code. As Terraria would be a finished game and not likely to receive any future updates at this point, releasing the source...
  2. Clockwork Alpha

How rare are companion cubes?

So, I bought a companion cube from the traveling merchant recently. At first I thought it was part of one of my mods, but then I realized that it's just part of vanilla Terraria. However, I can't find what its actual rarity is. The official Terraria wiki says it's a 1/150 chance, everywhere else...
  3. Clockwork Alpha

Other Change 0x33 Aviators' name color to rainbow

Since they're still an expert mode item, it seems weird how they only have Cyan rarity. The rarity should be changed to Rainbow just like every other expert mode-only item.
  4. Clockwork Alpha

PC Question about Ocram and modding

Right now, it (to my knowledge) isn't permitted to create mods of mobile/console/etc exclusive items. Will this change when they are removed from all platforms, or will they still not be allowed?
  5. Clockwork Alpha

Mobile Make the Twins boss fight better for small screens

The fight gets pretty frustrating on mobile, because you usually have to guess where the eyes are, since they are always off the screen, except for when the green one is attacking you in its second stage, this attack of which is usually what kills you anyways, since its line of fire takes up...
  6. Clockwork Alpha

Mobile Everyplay is still broken.

Several months later and everyplay is still broken. Please fix. Not everyone seems to be affected by this
  7. Clockwork Alpha

What should I do now?

I've beaten all the bosses, have almost all of the Moon Lord drops, and I'm not really sure what to do now. Things I don't want to do: Pixel art (Never really had an interest in pixel art) Start over Farm bosses Download mods (Mods in Terraria don't really interest me) Things I'm already...
  8. Clockwork Alpha

Tell us your luckiest and least luckiest RNG moments!

What are your luckiest and unluckiest moments with RNG? My luck is pretty polarized, I have had some horribly unlucky RNG moments but I've also had some insanely lucky moments. My least luckiest moment that I can think of is when I was looking for a blindfold which should have taken a few...
  9. Clockwork Alpha

Other "Challenge" Achievements

Terraria has tons of achievements. Problem is, most of them are things you will do anyway just through playing the game normally. That's why I'm suggesting "challenge" achievements, which you will have to go out of your way to do and would often require much dedication, but in turn you will...
  10. Clockwork Alpha

NPCs & Enemies Plastic Surgeon NPC

One thing I've been thinking about for a while was a Plastic Surgeon NPC. He/she would basically allow you to change your character's eye color, skin color, and any other features about your Terraria character that currently isn't changeable. The plastic surgeon would randomly spawn in the...
  11. Clockwork Alpha

Worshiping the moderators (small rant incoming)

Sorry guys, but why do half of you worship the moderators like they are deities? While I don't think the moderators are bad, they certainly do not stand out from mods on other sites in any other way. I'd consider the mods here to be sufficient, and that's as far as it goes for me. They are...
  12. Clockwork Alpha

Mobile I can confidentally say that I'm never going to buy anything from 505games again.

All thanks to your wonderfully broken cloudsave feature, etc. Corruption caused me to lose 5 slime staffs, and 2 enchanted swords, and a ton of other stuff Anyway, I have better things to do than play a broken version of Terraria made by people who know very little about programming at all. No...
  13. Clockwork Alpha

3 pyramids in 1 world?

So I just got a world with 3 pyramids. Is this normal? First two: Last one: They also all seemed to have a lot of bags of silver and copper coins, not sure if this is normal though.
  14. Clockwork Alpha

PC How could I improve my arena?

It's currently intended for Moon Lord, but works with other bosses too. The only think I am planning to do right now is add a sharpening station once I find one. The teleporters are make Moon Lord's attacks less accurate, and it's designed to be used with either a Terrarian or a Solar Eruption...
  15. Clockwork Alpha

How do I sync my cloud world and local world?

I have a cloud world and a local version of that cloud world since I often play on it while I have no wifi. Whenever I load it, it asks if i want to use the cloud world or local version of that save. The local version is more recent, but since this started happening, the cloud version doesn't...
  16. Clockwork Alpha

Blocks & Decoration Terrarian Trophy

The Terrarian trophy would be a decorative item made by crafting every trophy in the game. It would show a golden terrarian like this one that is often shown alongside the game's logo (i.e on the XBox store). Upon crafting, you would get an achievement. The Terrarian trophy would have no actual...
  17. Clockwork Alpha

Are movie boxes broken?

For me, they are free, aren't equipable, and disappear in the hotbar. Are they broken??
  18. Clockwork Alpha

How do i update my local save the cloud?

Whenever i use my world, im prompted to either use my local or cloud save, but im worried that i'll accidentally use the cloud save which is older and lose a lot of progress (I have done this before too). So how do i sync my local data to the cloud?
  19. Clockwork Alpha

Looking for a server

I remember stumbling across a server where you could easily and freely summon bosses whenever you want without summon items or being limited to only a certain rank, but I lost the IP address. Does anyone know of a server like this?
  20. Clockwork Alpha

Dungeon Guardians are raiding your house!

How to play: I will say what is happening and list off a few options for you to choose from. I will usually also allow you to choose one of your own options. You will have to keep track of your HP, MP, and Inventory. You will have to increase your max HP and MP as you go along. I will usually...
Back
Top Bottom