Mobile I can confidentally say that I'm never going to buy anything from 505games again.

Clockwork Alpha

Skeletron Prime
All thanks to your wonderfully broken cloudsave feature, etc.

Corruption caused me to lose 5 slime staffs, and 2 enchanted swords, and a ton of other stuff

Anyway, I have better things to do than play a broken version of Terraria made by people who know very little about programming at all. No wonder why they have screwed up most Terraria features that they didn't port in from the PC version. Uninstalled. Maybe I'll try it again when they hand over the mobile version to a company that isn't full of unskilled morons.

Hey buddy, problems like this has happened before and they have fixed it before. Everyone is upset because of the progress they've lost, but they know they can earn it back. Some people dont even mind working from scratch. Just wait, like all of us have done. Hell, I'm waiting. Give them another chance like a lot of us.

The fact that the port exists in the first place is the living proof that the people at 505 Game actually know their programming really well. If you make a beautiful, lifesized statue of someone and then accidentally break of an ear, that doesn't mean you don't know what you're doing.

At least you can play it. Mine reverted back to trial version. And before anyone says about looking at my account or gives me the link, I have, it is trial or $4.99 version only. I bought it on Amazon for sale on a black Friday event, found out amazon does not update as fast and bought it on the play store. Soooo... yeah.

All thanks to your wonderfully broken cloudsave feature, etc.

Corruption caused me to lose 5 slime staffs, and 2 enchanted swords, and a ton of other stuff

Anyway, I have better things to do than play a broken version of Terraria made by people who know very little about programming at all. No wonder why they have screwed up most Terraria features that they didn't port in from the PC version. Uninstalled. Maybe I'll try it again when they hand over the mobile version to a company that isn't full of unskilled morons.
If you were someone that had any knowledge of programming you wouldn't have said such things. It isn't a copy/paste type thing.

So what if your cloud save thing is broken, if I recall correctly we did get warned ahead of time. Just don't use the cloud then.
At least you can play it. Mine reverted back to trial version. And before anyone says about looking at my account or gives me the link, I have, it is trial or $4.99 version only. I bought it on Amazon for sale on a black Friday event, found out amazon does not update as fast and bought it on the play store. Soooo... yeah.
Ah that's an issue you should probably bring up to someone, I don't know who though.

If you were someone that had any knowledge of programming you wouldn't have said such things. It isn't a copy/paste type thing.

So what if your cloud save thing is broken, if I recall correctly we did get warned ahead of time. Just don't use the cloud then.

Ah that's an issue you should probably bring up to someone, I don't know who though.

Yeah, I have. I filed a ticket. There appears to be purchasing issue. I sent them a screen shot with my purchase back in 2013. Still waiting for a reply.

Well nonetheless, 505games is bad at what they do. Do they even test their games before releasing new updates?

Who cares if your world is erased, just make a new one! It's fun to start from scratch, doing everything again. That's why people replay other games when they finish them.
i could just restart again, but 2 enchanted swords isn't something that I have enjoyed losing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449885612,1449885562][/DOUBLEPOST]
Test? Seriously, you do know that this update was supposed to have been released in October, right? I can only imagine what kind of bugs would have been released without the testing that you are questioning.
Well, it is after all just pretty much converting the code for mobile devices.

Think of it like a tree. It starts small and grows over time right? So lets say a branch falls off. That is one branch out of many left you can still enjoy. Don't think of the small things as big ;) .

Dont whine about it. Those are just rare items. Rare, but still obtainable.
I would understand your anger if the world that was corrupted had some pretty impressive builds or wirings, but loosing a bunch of items are no reason to get angry. There are much better weapons and accessories that gives more powerful punch than most rare items.

I know you, you've been here awhile. And so has the cloud save. Its been a problem since it was born. To top that off, 505 games released warnings. After this you continue to use it. The one at fault here is you, and only you. You should have listened.

Huh? Didn't see any warning
Also my ultra rares miraculously were still in my inventory when my stuff got corrupted, so thankfully i still have my 2 enchanted swords and slime staff.

Although still never using the cloud save trash again.

Back
Top Bottom