Search results for query: *

1. Feistygandhi

Map-Adventure The Wall of Sleep (Cooperative Adventure Map)

Hello again! :) So lately I've been working on a new map called The Wall of Sleep. It will be a strictly 2-player cooperative open world adventure set inside a surreal dream. Each player will get unique abilities and must use them to help the other player out. There will be skill-based...
  2. Feistygandhi

Map-Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

Update: As of February 28th, 2021, R'lyeh Nexus has been updated for Journey's End! Of course, I'll still change/add stuff as it comes to my attention, but it should be a pretty stable build by now. If you're interested, you can check it out here...
  3. Feistygandhi

My Music Project, "StormEaglet"

So I'm pretty excited about an album I just compiled/released titled "Gestalt" from my StormEaglet music project! I figured it wouldn't hurt to present it to you here. It is fairly random in terms of genres, but I guess I'd say most of it vaguely falls under either rock or industrial or...
  4. Feistygandhi

Map-Adventure Red Hat Castle

Red Hat Castle is a non-linear adventure map inspired by many influences from 80s, 90s and 2000s adventure titles, including Castlevania, Zelda, Metroid, and Dark Souls. You explore a large castle and its surrounding zones on a quest to remove the king's curse. There are 3 built-in difficulty...
  5. Feistygandhi

I love art - especially game design

Hello, forum community! I normally try not to focus a conversation on myself too much, but I guess this is the appropriate post to do so. So I probably should have made an account years ago, if for nothing else, to reach out to people regarding my Terraria adventure map, "Red Hat Castle." I...
Back
Top Bottom