1. Twichlove999

tModLoader Hamstar's mods - Past, present, and future

Makes sense, good luck on that!
  2. Twichlove999

tModLoader Hamstar's mods - Past, present, and future

Any progress on KO/Dominion mod?
  3. Twichlove999

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

Is there a way to configure settings like boss prefix chance?
  4. Twichlove999

tModLoader Monster Tamer Mod

Quick question, is this mod still being updated? Very intriguing idea, I playtested a bit and wished there were graphic improvements, but this mod has so much potential!
  5. Twichlove999

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies Relaunch Beta

Does multiplayer work just yet? Doesn't seem to be working on my end, can't see any prefixes for anything.
  6. Twichlove999

Disarray Mod

I have some suggestions about the "Plant King" boss, First of all, a throwing weapon would be a nice addition to the drop pool, my idea was a weapon that fires the projectiles that the plant king fires that can be thrown rapidly. Secondly, I feel like the Plant King should summon blossoms that...
  7. Twichlove999

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Oh wow, Very glad to see that this mod is still up and running after i took a huge break from Terraria, thinking the multiplayer issue has been fixed?
  8. Twichlove999

tModLoader Recipe Browser

and for some reason now when i click a mob in the bestiary it doesn't show any loot, when i turn loot only on from the item browser nothing pops up. anyway to fix?
  9. Twichlove999

tModLoader East's Addons

Well. there goes the idea of my mod....
  10. Twichlove999

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

:D just happy to help
  11. Twichlove999

hmm. i never saw a scroll wheel in the bestiary, will see though.
  12. Twichlove999

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

just testing the mod- skytooth storm spell uses the sound of a sword swinging mossy yoyo is broken fly staff is uncancelable empress fly boss way too easy (way too slow) sharkvern VERY predictable and extremely easy
  13. Twichlove999

wait. now if i click an enemy in the bestiary nothing shows up but what i meant was drops from an enemy in a bestiary
  14. Twichlove999

what about some sort of way to scroll to see enemy drops if it drops many items?
  15. Twichlove999

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Amazing mod. somethings i want to say- might not be possible but a ''prestige'' would be great. resets your levels but allows you to keep the stat changes, more levels would increase stats. stat increase scales depending on boss killed (If you have killed moonlord, you get more stats then you...
  16. Twichlove999

Any chance you'll fix it? Anyone? seems like the author is inactive currently.
  17. Twichlove999

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

can you get the mirrior back now?
  18. Twichlove999

epic mod. just wish it would work in mutiplayers edit: works fine when you first dye an item and THEN join a server, but when you put anything in the customizer it crashes
  19. Twichlove999

broken in mutiplayer
  20. Twichlove999

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

i feel like the dt extractor should be very large and fit in it's own room as a crafting station, and you should actually work on making the flowey blaster and some special items better once the mod is some what mature. and if you really need help the tmodloader discord can Really help you.
Back
Top Bottom