Search results for query: *

1. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video How to beat the Old one's army instantly (With use of duplication glitch, use at own risk)

Been a while, I know. Felt like sharing my "trick" with the world today though. My PC is still pretty bad for recording, but I felt like my video quality was good enough. Sorry for the audio though. Links for my outro music are in the video description.
  2. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Terraria - WHAT IS GOING ON? (Random sound events playing at times)

At long last, I have uploaded a Terraria video. However my reasons are different now. I uploaded this to (hopefully) get an explanation of what the actual crap is going on. A selection of three (Identified) sound events are playing in my world at times. Near water around the surface, whoopee...
  3. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Want to buy slime staff

Hello. I am in the market looking for a slime staff. I need it for a farm, and if possible, i would prefer one with as little damage possible. I have lots of money, so that shouldn't be an issue. Thanks~
  4. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video 22 Things you might not know about Terraria

In this episode I show a top 22 of tips that you *Might* not know about terraria. I also include some other content done by other Youtubers and the links for those will be below. --{Links}-- First video I showed by Hero: Here Second video I showed by Hero: Here My video I showed: Here...
  5. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Terraria Frost moon solo

Today I decide to attempt soloing a martian invasion during a solar eclipse hoping I could find the martians, but I then revert to my old plan on doing a expert mode frost moon. The worlds I show in this video are: 1st world (solar eclipse): Dicemanx's HM Auto farm world 2nd world (frost...
  6. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Terraria AFK Lihzahrd Temple Gold Farm Revised. 60 gold per hour.

Today I revisit a old farm design that uses the lihzahrd temple to make gold. All you need is a picksaw or better. Here is the video. Please note that profanity comes naturally to me, and I normally use it to emphasize words. So If you are sensitive to profanity, I advise you elsewhere. Thnaks.
  7. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Terraria "Jumpeon" Loadout review (custom made)

Hello, Today I am doing a custom loadout review that I made. Its a reference from another game called "PokeMMO". The loadout is just for fun and isn't meant to be taken serious, unless you insist on doing so. The loadout is themed after jumping, so wings would not be included. Please note...
  8. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Simple, Easy, and rewarding Pre Hardmode monster farm. (most efficient when blood moons are active)

Hello, Today I Review a simple design to suit your pre hardmode needs. This creation does well during blood moons, and depending on your spawn rates, can give a good output. The design was made by my friend Pozo, or sometimes referred to as 1pozo1. (via minecraft) I am unsure if the design is...
  9. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Im sorry, I had to bring this up about a specific bait.

I just realized this today. Sorry for bringing this up, but what the hell was Re-Logic thinking when they made "Master bait"? Doesn't that mean... er... something else..?
  10. ☣RazzorWind☣

[Early Game][PC] - How to dominate the Eye of Cthulhu on first night with very little resources!

Introduction: Welcome. Today I shall show you a very easy way to destroy the Eye of Cthulhu on the first night with vary little defense/attack. This technique can be useful if you are bad at boss fights. What you'll need: At least cactus armor A Sawmill, Keg, and Loom 60+ Mugs (120+ sand) +...
  11. ☣RazzorWind☣

Resolved How do I fully edit the title of a thread?

I had made a topic on community creation and I accidentally pressed Enter while I was editing the title! I can't figure out how to edit the title again! Please help.
  12. ☣RazzorWind☣

Vary Efficient Lihzahrd Dungeon Money farm (56 gold per hour!)

Hello. Today I am here to show off a creation done by me. It is a Lihzahrd money farm. As far as I know, the design is completely original. The farm requires vary little resources. Required resources: A Picksaw 3 lava buckets A piggy bank (optional) A chest for storage 2 or more water...
  13. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Looking to buy Razorpine - 5 platinum coins

Hello. This is my first time on a Terraria community and on this forum. I love the mage class type, and I would love to have someone offering a trade. I am looking for a non reforged, (or if your generous, a reforged one) Razorpine. I can never seem to get passed wave 10 on frost moons with or...
Back
Top Bottom