Search results for query: *

• Users: hi9990005
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. hi9990005

tModLoader tModLoader keeps crashing

So I've been playing with tModLoader on my pc for about a week now and I have a ton of mods in my playthrough. Whenever I try to play now, it just keeps crashing with one of these two error messages. Can anyone help? The second crash only happens when I mouse over my accessories. My mods if...
  2. hi9990005

NPCs & Enemies Gigarachnid, a new pre-hardmode boss

During the constant trips to hell and the caverns for supplies, the area between hell and the surface starts to become... lackluster. I’m not saying that the cavern layer sucks, just that it starts to lose it’s special gleam of coolness after the 25th time through. I just think we could make the...
  3. hi9990005

NPCs & Enemies Watchmaker NPC

Sooo, has anyone else noticed how hard it can be to get timers? It's very infuriating to try and build a trap I oh to find that you don't have enough watches to make the correct timers. That is why I propose his NPC. He sells various kinds of watches and timers. There are also new kinds of...
  4. hi9990005

Items Mechanical Eye/worm recipe change?

So I've been playing terraria and I've noticed that the crafting recipe for the twins and the destroyer are a bit hard to get, especially if you need a ton (your world doesn't have infinite iron /lead) so i was thinking that maybe since you eventually find all of these suspicious looking eyes in...
  5. hi9990005

PC Cultists are broken?

Sooooo, I was visiting the dungeon for some ectoplasm when my stardust dragon accidentally aggro-ed the cultists at the entrance. Not wanting to spawn the lunatic cultist, I ignored them and descended... After I cleared the pumpkin moon (reason for getting ectoplasm) I went back to fight lunatic...
  6. hi9990005

NPCs & Enemies Grasshopper merchant

New completely random idea: GRASSHOPPER MERCHANT! Trust me it'll make the game that much better. So what is he? I think he would be a humanoid grasshopper that has a 1/250 chance of spawning instead of a regular grasshopper What does he do? He sells bait. He may also sell critters and...
  7. hi9990005

NPCs & Enemies Mole invasion! Post moon lord event

"The Ground begins to rumble" Post moon lord event. I'm new so please tell me if I should balance or fix anything. I'll add more along the way. Tunnels form starting from the underworld and go up. Five tunnels spawn, but eventually join together into one huge complex. Tunnels are made of "Mole...
  8. hi9990005

Modded expert queen bee help?

I'm new to forums and I need some help on where this would go. I got u could help that would be great: so I've been playing through the calamity mod expert mode for a bit and I need help with fighting the queen bee. I've gotten her down to around 100 HP but I can't beat her. Here are my stats...
Back
Top Bottom