Search results for query: *

1. Traitor Triangle

Mac Trying to host terraria server through steam.

alright, still not working though. i can't connect to it, and neither can my friends. I'm probably just gonna wait till tomorrow and see what happens. Nevermind. it works, they just released an hotfix i presume.
  2. Traitor Triangle

Well, it's my mistake for not knowing. But the question is, how do i find my ip so my friend can connect to it?
  3. Traitor Triangle

Should i automatically forward port? I'll just click yes to be sure
  4. Traitor Triangle

Alright, I found it, but it still gives me the "Requests world information". I also don't know how to get my friends in
  5. Traitor Triangle

I also forgot to mention that, i've already tried verifying the cache, and I also re-installed the game.
  6. Traitor Triangle

So, whenever i start up terraria and click on host & play, it works as it should, but when it's setting up the server, it just gets stuck on "Requesting world information". I know it's been very early since the update, but i really hope there is a fix on this! Screenshot is included.
  7. Traitor Triangle

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

I don't if its just me but whenever I'm doing the Martian Madness event I constantly keep crashing, is there something I can do about that?
  8. Traitor Triangle

My EoC Airplane

The airplane I made using a sheet, because I'm not really that creative but I did put the design on it. As you can see, I have drawn him in his rage phase because I was at school at the time and didn't know how the normal one looks. Enjoy!
  9. Traitor Triangle

PC Challenge Ideas?

Dwarves, dress up how you want, but maybe try to look like a dwarf. Oh yeh the challenge: you are only allowed to live Underground. And you can't really go to the overground so you have to go around underground. You are allowed to go to sky islands if you want to and you are allowed to find...
  10. Traitor Triangle

Post the best luck you've ever had here.

Opening christmas presents with my friend and we both get the rarest drop (dog whistle i think) and get the other rares aswell.
  11. Traitor Triangle

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

It's really funny that that is your problem because i seem to get those nazar all the time when im dungeon farming. I also wanted to make a cross necklace once, but i couldnt get the item you have to get from the toxic sludge, and that was so annoying to find for me.
  12. Traitor Triangle

PC Searching for 2-3 people to play Terraria with~

Hi! I sent you a friend request. My (real) name is Maarten and I live in the Netherlands. I am 14 years old and would love to play. Edit: If you add me, please tell me ts server or Skype. I have both but i prefer one more then the other sometime. Such as now i like teamspeak.
  13. Traitor Triangle

Another funny story (I guess): I was playing terraria on my Ipad and I was trying to make the master ninja gear, but I didn't have shoe spikes. So I went:" :red: it I'm making a third world just to find them." I did this for about 30 times, and when I gave up, I looked in my chests, and found a...
  14. Traitor Triangle

Now, this is just for laughs. This can be a little story or just a plain screenshot. My story: So, i was having fun, starting on a new world. 5 minutes later i have a little house and some good starting gear. I thought: ''Let's go mining!". Bad idea. 3 minutes in, and guess what. I panicked...
  15. Traitor Triangle

Hi there! Traitor Triangle here!

Its meant to resemble the Illuminati, maybe we should Skype someday. My Skype is Traitor Triangle. (Durrr)
  16. Traitor Triangle

What is Your Favorite Class?

I prefer mostly summoner and mage, because I just really like having to keep enemies at a distance so I don't get hurt.
  17. Traitor Triangle

Hi there! Traitor Triangle here!

Hello fellow Terrarians, My name is Traitor Triangle and i've been playing terraria for I think about 1 year. I'm totally new to the new forums and want to just have fun conversations and know about new little things here and there. I'm from the Netherlands and I am 14 years old. Feel free to...
Back
Top Bottom