Search results for query: *

1. Madder

The Land of the Dead (Text Adventure)

"Watch it, you idiot!" Phaedra signals the group to the barrels of gunpowder and advises them to wait. Phaedra lines up and sends a bullet at the landwyrm, probing to see its behavior in response to aggression.
  2. Madder

Nightmaster. "Can't say I've ever fought a ghost." Phaedra looks around. "Where in the hell are we?"
  3. Madder

Phaedra recovers and fires again. "This ghost has impeccable resolve."
  4. Madder

Phaedra recoils, feeling a sudden urge to do drugs. He takes the pill.
  5. Madder

Phaedra snaps out of his daze and spends a while getting re-acquainted with whatever is going on around him. "What the hell happened, I went black for a bit there. What's this thing?" Phaedra notices everybody attacking the Van Gore and fires his revolver at it.
  6. Madder

"I haven't crashed a party since college. Who wants whatever is in that box up ahead?"
  7. Madder

"What an odd request. Why the hell not?" Phaedra sits Dollie on his shoulder and signals that he is ready to depart.
  8. Madder

"Because, Dollie, we don't have time for your charming fantasies. What did whoever lives in this town even do to you people?"
  9. Madder

"Tell your alter ego to elaborate when it gets back."
  10. Madder

Phaedra looks to Xiyel. "You think you could look at the myriad of injuries I've sustained so far, most notably this gunshot wound?" Phaedra unbuttons his overcoat and moves his blood gauge aside to reveal a bleeding hole in a slate of gunmetal-colored flesh with a horizontal grain along the...
  11. Madder

"Just follow me."
  12. Madder

"I'm afraid we just joined the army." Phaedra looks at the back of Garrun's head. "He's the one we want on our side." Phaedra equips the gauntlet he amazed himself by making and heads for the gate.
  13. Madder

brother
  14. Madder

"See you in the next life, brother." Phaedra smiles and puts his hat on Magnus's face. Phaedra steals another hat from a nearby coat rack on his way out the door and puts it on. Phaedra makes it to the crafting station and combines Ghoul Claws with Silver Bullets.
  15. Madder

"A warm welcome, Asmodeus. I must take care of a few things before I can move on with whatever you have planned after this, mainly the idiot I have slung over my shoulder." Phaedra starts walking towards the Inn.
  16. Madder

(OOC) again, never held a tight enough grip to warrant panic in the first place.
  17. Madder

Phaedra looks at Dollie like she just shot him. Phaedra realizes that Dollie did indeed just shoot him. "Did you just shoot me?!?"
  18. Madder

Just to clarify, the hold Phaedra had on Dollie wasn't meant to restrain or hold her captive, it was more of a way of getting her attention. I didn't mean to make it seem as though Phaedra was forcing her to come with him, but just to emphasize the importance of what he was saying. Sorry for the...
  19. Madder

Don't take my opinion too seriously, I am by no means an expert, but this character seems grossly underpowered. I suggest you give him some perks and make his one-time better. I don't like the first-person aspect of his story either. No offense, but he seems a bit half-baked. But hey, wait until...
  20. Madder

Phaedra can't help but notice the odd feeling he has, almost as if an unstoppable, hungry being is speaking of him in a businesslike manner, and an unreliable wizard is signing his own death warrant... Phaedra chooses to ignore the feeling.
Back
Top Bottom