Search results for query: *

• Users: Firch
  • Order by date
  1. Firch

**REPORTED** Flamelash and Magic Missle trail issue

Still not fixed? Should I wait for fix?
  2. Firch

Other New class: Healer

Healing based class doesn't mean it doesn't deal damage, just making weapons to fullfill the class to be playable without using weapons from other classes isn't fun. Accurate example is summoner, this type of class doesn't forbids using other types of weapons. (Actually I really like to...
  3. Firch

I'm saying that scythes can be classified as melee weapons. There's no a real logical connection between scythes and healing - especially as a weapon. Yeah, thorium has pills and other stuff, but there's no connection for example between scythe (that you supposed to swing in your hands) and...
  4. Firch

Imo the biggest problem with Thorium's healer is no defined type of weapons. Look what I mean: Mages are using staves and book, rangers are using bows and guns, meanwhile Thorium's healer uses almost every type of weapons from other classes (like guns, scythes, etc.). And my healer uses only...
  5. Firch

Disclaimer (kinda): You can say: "hey man there's already healer in thorium!!!" Yeah I know, but I think this healer is a bit boring and not unique at all - it uses (for some weird reason) staves, guns and scythes, so healer in thorium is basically all classes combined together but with addition...
  6. Firch

Music Terraria-styled music attempts

Yeah, thats something I want to make but it takes literally endless amount of time :(
  7. Firch

Underground desert uses guitar, so I thought "why not?" For me, guitar is instrument that shows something dangerous, chaotic. Corruption and crimson are very dangerous biomes, especially for pre-hardmode!
  8. Firch

Uhh, this seemed easier... I already made like 5 attempts on desert track but none of them sounds nice in my opinion. So sorry for delay!
  9. Firch

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What thing/feature you really wanted/wished to add into Terraria but then you decided to not add it? (Maybe wanted things that were too hard to implement?)
  10. Firch

Discussion about classes and their design and gameplay

(hopefully) Finished the whole post
  11. Firch

In my post I mean "Class = Type of damage", not the playstyles. This post not about how you should play with them, you can really play as you want, the point of this post to show that weapons are sorted in a strange way
  12. Firch

That's what I calling the gameplay features, not design, you a bit misunderstood me. By design I mean actions that terraria's character making for weapon to deal damage. For example if character holds this weapon without releasing and beat monsters with it, it is a melee weapon. If character...
  13. Firch

The idea itself that whips used to train beasts is fine, but it's strange imo that they make summon damage instead of melee. You hold them, you deal damage with them. In terms in gameplay, yeah, they are okay, but in terms of design they are fitting to melee damage, not summon
  14. Firch

You missed the whole point why I created this post! I talking about that classes must be sorted not only by gameplay, but also by logic! For example, why whips is summoner and not melee?
  15. Firch

Noticed that I mentioned thrower class in table of classes? In my opinion, the thrower was very good by design, just lacked amount of weapons. I mean why not to move boomerangs and yo-yos to thrower class? Players use boomerangs and yo-yos very rarely when they are playing by melee class. What...
  16. Firch

(I'm not sure if this is right place to post stuff like this.) (I'll hope you'll understand what I mean in this post. Feel free to ask questions or discuss!) (Also, I can miss something, please tell me if you find something weird or missing in my post) Terraria has CLASSES. Each class has...
  17. Firch

Are you about my DAW? FL studio
  18. Firch

I probably will re-do them (crimson&corruption themes) after Night Desert track, thank you!
  19. Firch

Thank you very much! Yeah, maybe I pitched everything too high. Meteorite biome theme is probably better (in terms of activity) because I made it 2 days ago, the corruption and crimson are older ones and I left them without changes (Probably too scared to change something in them without...
  20. Firch

Yup, you sure can give a critique! I'm a newbie in terraria's style and any help would be cool
Back
Top Bottom