Search results for query: *

1. GreyScale7287

Trying to make a cycling music box system

Help. I'm trying to make a system that will cycle between music boxes, letting each play for either 30 seconds or a minute. However, the ways I have tried have not worked, and I figured this would be the best place to ask about it. I attempted doing something similar to my old Cycling Monoliths...
  2. GreyScale7287

Biomes & Nature The Jungle Grows Restless...

"The jungle grows restless.." We all know this term, but all it really shows is that Plantera is ready to be fought. So I propose this, The jungle begins to become more dangerous. Most plants will grow visible thorns and have a 1/500 chance of dealing 1 damage on contact. Thorny bushes will also...
  3. GreyScale7287

Cycling Monoliths

I don't know if it has been made before, but I made a small monolith cycle thing because I felt like it. Easy to reconstruct, and easy to compact. There's probably a better version, but this is my version and I figured I'd share it.. NOTE: if you do ever use this, for what ever reason, never...
  4. GreyScale7287

NPCs & Enemies Separate Twins Mask

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but admins can move it if it isn't...(right?) Also I searched and didn't see something like this, but I might not have searched correctly. Anyway, I've always wanted separate Retinazer and Spazitasm masks because there's separate...
Back
Top Bottom