The team has been hard at work (as always) bringing more content and game play your way. 1.3.3 is here! Click the spoilers below to read the full changelog and find out what is lurking beneath the sand.
- A new weather event has been added, sandstorms! With it come new enemies, new loot, a new soundtrack, and a unique experience in the desert biome!
- Blizzards now have a new visual effect
- Deserts and the Underworld now have a heat distortion visual effect.
- Dripping sand effects can be found in the desert, and placed anywhere by the player with the Magic Sand Dropper!
- Added the Forbidden Armor Set
- Added Ancient Horn (Basilisk Mount)
- Added Onyx Blaster
- Added Sky Fracture
- Added Mandible Blade
- Added Spirit Flame
- Added Pocket Mirror
- Added Djinn's Curse
- Added Lamia Vanity Set
- Added the Ancient Vanity Set
- Added Desert Spirit Lamp
- Added Magic Sand Dropper
- Added Sandstorm Music Box!
- And several new banners!
- Sand Poachers now inflict the Venom debuff
- Dune Splicers now have more HP and Defense
- Dune Splicers and Tomb Crawlers may be more aggressive, especially during Sandstorms.
- Added a new block mining visual effect
- Added multiplayer performance improvements
- Upped spawn rates in underground desert
- Fixed sliders in the gamepad settings not being "locked on" when dragged around
- Fixed certain textures loading wrong at random, and producing weird artifacts
- Fixed underground desert worms being too rare
- Fixed Portal Gun secondary fire conflicting with Grappling Hooks on Gamepad
- Fixed a number of exploits
- Fixed rain, water, and lava sounds persisting when the game window is inactive
- Fixed drills shooting confetti at supersonic speeds when under the effects of Flask of Party
- Fixed many cases of net disconnect/multiplayer bugs
- Fixed inventory items "getting stuck" in multiplayer
- Fixed death messages only showing player names under certain circumstances
- Fixed Sky Fracture's sell & reforge costs
- Fixed stopwatch not showing proper speed when in liquids
- Gamepad keybindings menu now has a slider that lets you adjust inventory navigation speed
- Gamepad Menu/Inventory Menu Speed is also faster by default, and you can tap to go faster
- Miner's Wobble, the new visual effect when mining blocks, now has an options toggle
- Sandstorm spawns are somewhat less dangerous pre-EoC, with a slightly different spawn set
- Mandible Blade has received a buff to knockback
- Patches of sand significantly below ground no longer give off desert heat haze
- Improved performance during blizzards and sandstorms on some machines
- Fixed an issue on Mac OS X where Steam's overlay would not work
- Fixed snow sometimes not appearing during blizzards
18.104.22.168 Dedicated Server
You can download the Dedicated Server file at the link below!
22.214.171.124 Dedicated Server
We will now dive into our next update and get to work on some top secret cross-over action. As always, your feedback and support are appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by a moderator: