1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Safeman, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Codiferus

Codiferus Steampunker

Just the new Sandstorm enemies:
    Angry Tumbler, Sand Elemental, Sand Shark, and its variants (Crystal Thresher, Bone Biter, & Flesh Reaver).

OddGirl likes this.
  2. HazerBlazer

HazerBlazer Steampunker

Mm yes finally becoming a proper biome.

3. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack Terrarian

*cough*mojang*cough*

*cough*1.7.10*cough*1.8.9**cough*

4. ikillzombies

ikillzombies Skeletron Prime

I dont think anyone else has asked this yet. Please no one take this the wrong way, I dont mean to sound presumptuous, i really am curious.
    Was the mandible blade inspired by the mandiblade from the ersion mod?

5. Leinfors

Leinfors Quality Assurance Staff Member Moderator Re-Logic

I do not believe it was. It may be a similar concept, but similarities are entirely coincidental.

While we do occasionally delve through the suggestions section for ideas, this was not one of them as far as I know.

ikillzombies likes this.
  6. ikillzombies

ikillzombies Skeletron Prime

:) ok, i guess funny coincidences happen sometimes. thanks for the reply!

7. islender123

islender123 Terrarian

I would REALLY love it if:

1. A server that will always be open and people can join for free but the host has to pay monthly.

2. Easy texture editing, under 'options' there will be a button that says texture packs and you can edit and import and export Terraria textures into the game.

3. Sell all items to an NPC with 1 button and a restock from nearby chests button.

4. Last but not least, because all biomes have at least 1 boss each, could you add a boss to the Granite cave, Marble cave and the Desert PLEASE! (Names could be, Man Devourer(Looks like eater of worlds but in desert), Mar-Ball(Looks like a marble ball which rolls and gets bigger when rolls over marble in marble cave) and i dont have any idea for a granite cave boss.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    ღMASTER MKღ likes this.
  8. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

9. ღMASTER MKღ

ღMASTER MKღ Terrarian

but islender123 too

10. MDevers

MDevers Terrarian

how do I get the 1.3.3 update???
    I would like to know so I can play the latest update

11. Darthkitten

Darthkitten Paladin

It should be downloaded automatically.

12. ManaUser

ManaUser The Destroyer

Unless you're playing the GOG version (without GOG Galaxy), in which case you need to go to your Account/Library at gog.com and download it.

13. DemRaichu

DemRaichu Terrarian

Wait...so that means i'm gonna have trouble with the wind...right? if so... i better get those Hermes Boots...and quick...GOTTA GO FAST! search.jpg

14. Valathreon

Valathreon Terrarian

So...

After making a brand new world, I decided to explore the nearby desert. I, like an idiot, wandered into this tomb-looking place. With only a beginner's Broadsword

Needless to say, I regretted my decision.

15. Zero Dozer

Zero Dozer Official Terrarian

I, on the other side, am completely afraid to even approach the Desert now that sandworms can rise up to the surface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.