PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried the final boss ? Having some kind of leech or just running away from him(which is obviously not what Relogic wans, see Duke Fishron for this) and warping to the Nurse, isn't any better and cheap too.

The problem with the Moon Lord is that it's way too hard to avoid most attacks. I know how to avoid the big laser, but then there is the other stuff and the true eyes which are just a big pain to avoid. Sometimes I had situations where I literally had just healed from the nurse and had to warp back a few seconds later because I was down again at 100 HP.

Also, sure Lifesteal needs to be balanced for those bosses, but making it flat out impossible to use(you already have some downgrades of using the hood and the knives mean less damage) is just wrong. The debuff lasts 15 seconds, which means you get like a soild 1 or 2 seconds of actually leeching which just doesn't work out at all.

The problem is that is nearly impossible to avoid his tongue that causes the overpowered debuff. If we could just attack that tongue to push it back or just dodge it, ok, fine.
And the other problem is the debuff duration : if i'm not mistake, the debuff lasts for 16 seconds... And the reuse time is 15 or 16 seconds too. So, you spend the whole fight with that debuff. How can some people don't think that's is ridiculous? Are you guys some kind of masochists?
I don't want to fight him and using the nurse every time... This is pathetic and not funny at all. Or don't tell me THAT is the way we are supposed to fight ML? If you say so, then i'll quit Terraria, seriously...

How do you link items from your inventory to the chat? I'm trying left click , dragging the item to the chat, right click, I can't find the button lol If someone could shed some light, I'd really be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alt + Left click with the speech pane open I think.

Thanks. For some reason I wasn't notified your message was given to me. My message was buried all the way to the bottom. Thanks.

-Salutes- No problem! A friend and I were tinkering with it a couple days ago so it sorta stuck in the mind.

-Salutes- No problem! A friend and I were tinkering with it a couple days ago so it sorta stuck in the mind.
Cool beans 8D There seems to be a lot of bugs lol I don't think I've encountered any, other than plants blooming and suddenly wilted after bloom

Could I ask that the Moon Lord's debuff be removed? The fight was difficult for me already and now that my spectre armor and vampire knives are pretty much useless against him, I'm having a much harder time defeating him.

There i a way to dodge the stupid leech.while it moves fast it's no as fast as a rod of discord i assume you can repeatedly teleport out of it's way and suck up the hp damage which is a stupid idea but i degress you can move faster then the leech now we just need to figure out how to do it without killing ourselves.

oh I know Teleport Potion

Alternatively bust out your mirror or equivalent when it shows up he doesn't despawn so jumping away from him with it is viable.

it's still bull:red: and needs a nerf or outright removal and running to the nurse makes me feel as bad as expliting rod of discord or hiding under a layer of dirt blocks while my summons do the work.

The problem is that is nearly impossible to avoid his tongue that causes the overpowered debuff. If we could just attack that tongue to push it back or just dodge it, ok, fine.
And the other problem is the debuff duration : if i'm not mistake, the debuff lasts for 16 seconds... And the reuse time is 15 or 16 seconds too. So, you spend the whole fight with that debuff. How can some people don't think that's is ridiculous? Are you guys some kind of masochists?
I don't want to fight him and using the nurse every time... This is pathetic and not funny at all. Or don't tell me THAT is the way we are supposed to fight ML? If you say so, then i'll quit Terraria, seriously...
I beat the Moon Lord on the first go and actually found him too EASY! The debuff can be avoided by UFO along with the laser; hold whatever direction is away from him and just keep flying; Rod of Discord if you want some quick distance. Fire whatever ranged weapon back towards him, generally with Chlorophyte bullets unless there's another bullet that homes, or really any homing ranged weapon. When you reach as far as you can in your UFO, magic mirror back to spawn and chill till he floats back. He doesn't despawn unless you die. Also, if you're running from him with some manner of fast wings/boots or hook or what have you, you should get gaps in his debuff even when you're within range. I did even within range of it.

No, if you want a debuff to complain about, Stone from the Medusa is it. I get that not facing her is a way to avoid it, but if you're even anywhere NEAR the Marble areas, she can spawn. In that time, you might not even know about her, she might be in a pocket of darkness or something. I've died WAY too many times to stoned happening because I didn't even know a Medusa was there to turn around and avoid the debuff. THAT needs some kind of nerf, because dying because you weren't omniscient or constantly using a hunter potion isn't cool; especially as if you don't know any better, you can jump and suddenly die because the debuff negates fall damage canceling items. I don't think even the Frozen debuff does that and that would make sense considering ice breaks more easily than stone, assuming the stone isn't shale or something.

At least make it so we need to be in the same ROOM with her, people didn't just turn to stone because she was there and looking in the same direction, it was only if they made eye contact; at least when it comes to lore. I feel there are very few cheap deaths in Terraria, but that is one of them, and has no way to avoid except 'don't be anywhere near the marble'.

everytime i save terraria, my steam gets stucked . I think the problem is about terraria cloud because each time terraria syncs save file to cloud it starting get stucked :-?

Could I ask that the Moon Lord's debuff be removed? The fight was difficult for me already and now that my spectre armor and vampire knives are pretty much useless against him, I'm having a much harder time defeating him.
99% they wont do that D:

Lifesteal is intended, but it isn't intended to be one of the most broken things in the game. Re-Logic really needs to ween people off that bottle already. The fact that people complain when its nerfs is proof of how much of a crutch it was. Heaven forbid the game ask you to take a couple of steps on your own instead of carrying you the entire time. Always reminds me of those babies that cry as soon as you put them down.
If that is true, I feel like the Vampire Knives and Spectre Hood should be removed and done with. Adding weapons and armor into the game and then caving to the portion of the players that regard them (And the people who use them) with condescension and ridicule feels like a direct slap in the face to anyone who thought to use a life-stealing item.

Just the other day I finally managed to beat the Moon Lord for the first time since 1.3.0.3. Vampire Knives or no, whatever boss is thrown my way, I plan to take it down. But in the future, I would appreciate difficulty in a form that didn't invalidate tools that were intentionally added into the game and offered for players to use.

I have three things to say:

1. Will ever terraria 1.4 come out??
2. Will Medusa has a debuff?
3. Can you fix the random crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom