Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

Damage Code and The Mp codes do not work and yes I've installed Framework and the right version. I've also did the things you do before activating the code.

Damage Code and The Mp codes do not work and yes I've installed Framework and the right version. I've also did the things you do before activating the code.
Which framework version specifically?
Does the About popup show that it's for 1.3.0.4?
Did you let your Terraria update to 1.3.0.4 today?
What CPU model?
What version of Windows?

Which framework version specifically?
Does the About popup show that it's for 1.3.0.4?
Did you let your Terraria update to 1.3.0.4 today?
What CPU model?
What version of Windows?
  1. Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5.2
  2. Yes
  3. Yes
  4. Intel® Core™ i5-4460 Processor
  5. Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That should be all you need, but I'm waiting to see if I cant' figure out what the issue is with somebody's testing.

EDIT: Problem partially found, some .NET behavior I wasn't aware of previously (not JIT'ing a routine unless it's determined to be used enough to deserve it) so I'll be changing some things soon.

EDIT 2: New version up, see if this version of the damage code works.

Last edited:
hi Rydian,
could u please explain me what this "mercy invincibility" is compared with infinite hp?
can't make a clue out of this for me. :(

Hello, how do I use the 9999999 damage? I tried to trigger with melee, magic and ranged damage, but any of those worked, can you make a video or tell how to do it? Thank you :3

hi Rydian,
could u please explain me what this "mercy invincibility" is compared with infinite hp?
can't make a clue out of this for me. :(
It makes it so that after the next time you get hit, you won't be able to get hit anymore.

Mercy invincibility is the flashing period after you take damage where you can't be hurt again for a few seconds.

Hello, how do I use the 9999999 damage? I tried to trigger with melee, magic and ranged damage, but any of those worked, can you make a video or tell how to do it? Thank you :3
Grab the latest version from the front page, make sure you have the .NET 4.5.2 update installed, then damage an enemy with melee/magic for the melee/magic one, and ranged for the ranged one. After you damage an enemy normally, turn the code on and your attacks should deal ~999,999 damage.

Also it affects melee weapons, ranged weapons, and magic weapons. Not tools or misc. stuff.

Thanks for the answer. :)

One more question. Would it be possible to increase trap damage dealt?
I am more a "builder player" and i really hate mobs interrupting my building so higher damage traps would be awesome. Could u do that?

Thanks for the answer. :)

One more question. Would it be possible to increase trap damage dealt?
I am more a "builder player" and i really hate mobs interrupting my building so higher damage traps would be awesome. Could u do that?
I don't take requests on this anymore. Having tons of codes is WHY I stopped updating this in the first place back in 1.2. Every code that's there is a potential code that needs to be redone when the game updates.

I made various tutorials on how to make these kinds of things yourself though, and trap damage shouldn't be hard, it'll be very similar to the simple-style NPC and enemy one-hit hack thing (but focusing on damage from traps instead of players).

... though the invincibility thing stops you from taking hits from enemies anyways.

Hi! With the latest trainer (1.3.0.4, updated on 7/9/15 in the about) I can't seem to make the Infinite stack use work. It worked before with version 1.3.0.3.
I have .NET 4.5.2 and I tried reinstalilng it (it made me repair the installation) and restarted, but it still doesn't work. Almost everything else works, except the melee/magic damage (the ranged one works).
I have an Intel i7-2630QM cpu, Window 7 home premium 64 bit. I updated terraria to 1.3.0.4 (steam version).

Hi! With the latest trainer (1.3.0.4, updated on 7/9/15 in the about) I can't seem to make the Infinite stack use work. It worked before with version 1.3.0.3.
I have .NET 4.5.2 and I tried reinstalilng it (it made me repair the installation) and restarted, but it still doesn't work. Almost everything else works, except the melee/magic damage (the ranged one works).
I have an Intel i7-2630QM cpu, Window 7 home premium 64 bit. I updated terraria to 1.3.0.4 (steam version).

Same here.
Was working fine, game was updated, downloaded latest version and the infinite stack use is not working. Everything up to date. Windows 7 64 bit.
I only use the stacks code so can't really say if others are working or not.

Thx

Stack use is still not working for me...
Tried infinite HP and that one works, but stack use is still the same.
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong. .NET framework is updated, trainer is the one you uploaded today. I start the game, go into the selected world, alt+tab out, start the trainer and click the code I want.

A little help, please?

Thx,

Stack use is still not working for me...
Tried infinite HP and that one works, but stack use is still the same.
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong. .NET framework is updated, trainer is the one you uploaded today. I start the game, go into the selected world, alt+tab out, start the trainer and click the code I want.

A little help, please?

Thx,

I'm in the same boat.
"Split Stacks Infinitely" works, but "Infinite Stack Use" doesn't.

Try placing one block of dirt, then wait a second and turn the code on and see if you can place more blocks.

Back
Top Bottom