1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Cenx, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: we're a few updates past this now.
Lock date: 14:41 18-11-2016
  1. Yoraiz0r

Yoraiz0r Lead Developer Re-Logic

Yup - Main menu -> settings -> cursor, you can also enable a semi transparent tile grid at main menu -> settings -> interface.
  2. Grundig

Grundig Terrarian

Thanks for the update , some of the things are great. But I will be disabling updates in the future and trying to find a mod to re-enable the statue functionality previous to this update. I am more than a little disappointed that the hammer approach was taken instead of making some gradual changes. But still the other features are fun - I play this game to relax - not to grind hours of my day away on bait and monster drops. So I feel a little alienated because I don't have the hundreds of hours to play like others do.
    just my two cents.
  3. Roggi Knot-Beard

Roggi Knot-Beard Terrarian

Nice, now all we need is local co-op on PC.
  4. pbq

pbq Terrarian

Sorry for necroposting, but is pixel box going to be 'officially' added sometime in the future, or is it a scrapped idea at this point?
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  5. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

They've set it aside for now, but they might revisit it in a future update. That's really all I can say about it.

Since this thread had been dormant for a while and there are several newer update threads, I'm going to lock this.

Latest update thread as of now: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-4-is-live.51316/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.