1. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Cenx, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: we're a few updates past this now.
Lock date: 14:41 18-11-2016
  1. Yoraiz0r

Yoraiz0r Lead Developer Re-Logic

Yup - Main menu -> settings -> cursor, you can also enable a semi transparent tile grid at main menu -> settings -> interface.

2. Grundig

Grundig Terrarian

Thanks for the update , some of the things are great. But I will be disabling updates in the future and trying to find a mod to re-enable the statue functionality previous to this update. I am more than a little disappointed that the hammer approach was taken instead of making some gradual changes. But still the other features are fun - I play this game to relax - not to grind hours of my day away on bait and monster drops. So I feel a little alienated because I don't have the hundreds of hours to play like others do.
    just my two cents.

3. Roggi Knot-Beard

Roggi Knot-Beard Terrarian

Nice, now all we need is local co-op on PC.

4. pbq

pbq Terrarian

Sorry for necroposting, but is pixel box going to be 'officially' added sometime in the future, or is it a scrapped idea at this point?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  5. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

They've set it aside for now, but they might revisit it in a future update. That's really all I can say about it.

Since this thread had been dormant for a while and there are several newer update threads, I'm going to lock this.

Latest update thread as of now: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-4-is-live.51316/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.