• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoraiz0r

Lead Developer
Re-Logic
Do I access these options from the main menu? I looked through the in-game menu options, and none of them changed the smart cursor settings aside from the toggle/hold one.
Yup - Main menu -> settings -> cursor, you can also enable a semi transparent tile grid at main menu -> settings -> interface.

Grundig

Terrarian
Thanks for the update , some of the things are great. But I will be disabling updates in the future and trying to find a mod to re-enable the statue functionality previous to this update. I am more than a little disappointed that the hammer approach was taken instead of making some gradual changes. But still the other features are fun - I play this game to relax - not to grind hours of my day away on bait and monster drops. So I feel a little alienated because I don't have the hundreds of hours to play like others do.
just my two cents.

pbq

Terrarian
Sorry for necroposting, but is pixel box going to be 'officially' added sometime in the future, or is it a scrapped idea at this point?

Last edited:

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom