tModLoader [1.3.4.4] Upgrade System - Dushy's Upgrade

Hey hope you read this, but back in the day i played N terarria and their upgrade system was wonderful. i got 300 hours in under a month from that, seeing your mod really hit the spot. thank you dushy. Christmas is coming early!!

Hey hope you read this, but back in the day i played N terarria and their upgrade system was wonderful. i got 300 hours in under a month from that, seeing your mod really hit the spot. thank you dushy. Christmas is coming early!!
Haha I have read this :D
Thanks for your feedback !

More updates are coming don't worry
[doublepost=1481753569,1481753020][/doublepost]New Update !

Check changelog !

Fantastic mod, love the idea. I do want to say however I noticed quite a bit of lag when running the mod alongside a few others.
The mods I were running:
Hero's Mod
Recipe Browser
Thorium
Tremor
Calamity
Dushy's Upgrade
They are all up to date, and I was playing multi-player. Did not attempt single player, but when I turned it off the lag stopped. Not sure if it has some conflicting arguments with the other mods or not. Just thought I'd let you know, I would love to use this in the future.

Fantastic mod, love the idea. I do want to say however I noticed quite a bit of lag when running the mod alongside a few others.
The mods I were running:
Hero's Mod
Recipe Browser
Thorium
Tremor
Calamity
Dushy's Upgrade
They are all up to date, and I was playing multi-player. Did not attempt single player, but when I turned it off the lag stopped. Not sure if it has some conflicting arguments with the other mods or not. Just thought I'd let you know, I would love to use this in the future.
I never tested MultiPlayer, may be not optimized for it

There's one problem I noticed with your mod, if I reforge an upgraded weapon, it will lose all of its upgrades.

Dushy my log has 900,000 lines of this error and nothing else

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)
at DushyUpgrade.UpgradeProjectile.PreAI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Dushy\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DushyUpgrade\UpgradeProjectile.cs:line 19

There have been a few crashes, but yours isn't the only mod I'm using so nothing is certain.

Dushy my log has 900,000 lines of this error and nothing else

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.GetItemInfo(Item item, Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo(Mod mod, String name)
at Terraria.Item.GetModInfo[T](Mod mod)
at DushyUpgrade.UpgradeProjectile.PreAI(Projectile projectile) in c:\Users\Dushy\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\DushyUpgrade\UpgradeProjectile.cs:line 19

There have been a few crashes, but yours isn't the only mod I'm using so nothing is certain.
Yes I already know this error. Gonna be fixed in the next update

Why do the odd numbered scrolls take two of the previous to craft, but even numbers take five? Is this intended?

Umm ... i have the 5% life steal perk on my "Legendary Nights Edge +11" and im not gaining any health when i damage and enemy ... is it like a 5% chance of it happening or what ?

Is there any point to upgrading accessories? I put a +4 on lightning boots, but it didn't seem to do anything that I could see.

You should probably make it so you can't then, because I was able to. I have a Lightning Boots+4, but it's no different. But other than some things like that, it's a great mod.

Back
Top Bottom