PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sees meteor, chlorophyte and changes to the current (ugly) bricks... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something I just remembered I have used those "ugly" bricks in construction of some beautiful things, I wonder what they will look like after the update...
I hope they don't change TOOOOO much

Final Boss.
Achievement: Champion of Terraria
Requirement: Defeat the Moon Lord
This is a spoiler tag because it contains spoilers: the name of the final boss.
Also, that entire achievement page contains spoilers.

At least one of my Achievements made it, A dye in all slots, though... it isn't the exact name.

The falling one is gonna require some math, people gonna be dieing all over the place until its figured out.

2f0d702bad1430791b379ff1735f6bf2ba7e9eb1.jpg
Funkytown
Build or encounter a glowing mushroom field above the surface.

What a surface mushroom field?

The "Pots will now drop an additional 10% more money for every boss and invasion you defeat." Is exploitable? I mean if you kill 10000000 bosses will the pot give 100000000% more money, or it has a limit? because you can kill a lot of Eyes of Cthulhu and get a lot of money early...

OMFG thank you guys soo freaking much!! I read the whole thing last night and I can't wait for everything. I need someone to play with so I can make a new character and we can do a letsplay. Yoyos forever!!

Like the fourth liquid you mentioned a while ago? Or is that not happening? If it is, I hope it's some kind of acid.
That's the whole reason, now you second guessing yourself think they may not have added it, or maybe they didn't but you still thinking its there.

The wonders of Omitting some data.

Like the fourth liquid you mentioned a while ago? Or is that not happening? If it is, I hope it's some kind of acid.
Nope, fourth liquid was scrapped according to Cenx.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435517205,1435517150][/DOUBLEPOST]
The "Pots will now drop an additional 10% more money for every boss and invasion you defeat." Is exploitable? I mean if you kill 10000000 bosses will the pot give 100000000% more money, or it has a limit? because you can kill a lot of Eyes of Cthulhu and get a lot of money early...
It only works uniquely, per boss type. (according to Red)

OMFG thank you guys soo freaking much!! I read the whole thing last night and I can't wait for everything. I need someone to play with so I can make a new character and we can do a letsplay. Yoyos forever!!
sure i can do a lets play with you my steam is viesta2015 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom