PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of this is amazing but, what took my attention was the part that it said: "Cultists will now begin to spawn outside the Dungeon after the player defeats The Golem. Defeating them will start the beginning of the end." the beginning of the end? what?

all of this is amazing but, what took my attention was the part that it said: "Cultists will now begin to spawn outside the Dungeon after the player defeats The Golem. Defeating them will start the beginning of the end." the beginning of the end? what?

Have you watched the trailer?

I am guessing the end of the game - story wise... Thy spawn the final boss maybe?

Have you watched the trailer?

Its has already been said that the final boss hasn't been shown...

i have but really it didn't say the name or how it spawns or when it spawns it was just a trailer

in the trailer i saw the nurse healing herself and the dryad casting some weird leaf aura, do all the npcs all have different abilities?

The underground desert is the first place I'm going. I'm just so curious as to how much more has been added to the desert, although I wish the UGD could have gotten its own music track.

Cool stuff!

Also can I turn off Broken Saves? I mean. Cloud saves.
Yeah, in Steam Settings.
0732ea7340.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom