PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone played Terraria on Steam today? If so, have you earned any achievements? I want to play 1.2.4.1 before the update comes out, but i don't want to earn any achievements today. %:sigh:

Has anyone played Terraria on Steam today? If so, have you earned any achievements? I want to play 1.2.4.1 before the update comes out, but i don't want to earn any achievements today. %:sigh:
Achievements don't work for me. Since there was absolutely no way to gain these things in 1.2.4.1, it is not possible unless you know how the achievement system works (which is absolutely impossible as of the present, since you'd need to know the future). In other words, achievements are only obtainable in 1.3.

Achievements don't work for me. Since there was absolutely no way to gain these things in 1.2.4.1, it is not possible unless you know how the achievement system works (which is absolutely impossible as of the present, since you'd need to know the future). In other words, achievements are only obtainable in 1.3.
Alright, thank you for the information!

Two questions about the release :

1. Will the translation be done?

2. Will the server software made available on the launch?

Thanks for the update.

If this was DLC, I would have thrown my money at the screen, but my wallet cries as it is not able to sacrifice itself to Red and the team..

HYPEEEEE

Quick Question, To get the mini biomes, the events, and/or the bosses, Do I have to make a new world?
Yes. If you want mini biomes and/or mineshafts, etc. Then you need to make a new world.

EDIT: Once TEdit for 1.3 comes out you can use that to copy & paste your builds onto the new 1.3 world.

Quick Question, To get the mini biomes, the events, and/or the bosses, Do I have to make a new world?

Probably yes, because some of the items would be unobtainable if you'd use an old world you've explored...

...until Terraria does something to convert these maps.

But to get the cultists and events I'm safe to keep my old world?
Exactly. I think once you start up your world in 1.3 for the first time it will unlock achievements that would have been unlocked and it will recognize if you have defeated the golem (since the cultists require for the golem to be defeated)

Exactly. I think once you start up your world in 1.3 for the first time it will unlock achievements that would have been unlocked and it will recognize if you have defeated the golem (since the cultists require for the golem to be defeated)
Ok so I can have the mini event bosses and such?

Sorry, Im just worried.

24 minutes untill June 30th ( my timezone )!
Sorry if this has been asked or explained before, but do we have a release time?
Will 1.3 go live at 00.01 in any timezone, or will it happen sometime during the day?

Sorry if this has been asked or explained before, but do we have a release time?
Will 1.3 go live at 00.01 in any timezone, or will it happen sometime during the day?
1.3 will be released at about 1pm EST. That is UTC -5 for the sake of timezone conversion.

It will go live at 13:00 EST (UTC-05:00), which translates to 19:00 your time (considering you appear to live in the same timezone as me, as it's 30 minutes to June 30th here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom