PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice this? (sorry if this has been asked already)

25gbchs.png

I'd assumed this is a new GPS display (left), but the player doesn't seem to have a GPS equipped. And with the inventory screen open (right), there are five shield icons and crossed swords.

What is all this?

PS. This video is quite awesome. I added everything I could find to the wiki page.

Last edited:
When he crafted the Wormhole Potion, was he able to draw directly from the inventory of the open chest without having to move ingredients into his own personal inventory? Did I see that?

Nice catch! Yes that does seem to have happened....

Guys, i watched through the video a few times and i found a few things!

image.jpg

Orange grass as well as orange trees. Maybe either a new biome or seasons?

image.jpg

Projectile. New magic weapon?

image.jpg

New armor and hook. I don't know for the armor but maybe spectre/wisp hook?

image.jpg

Tells you how much coins you drop on death. Nifty.

What do you guys think?

Anyone notice this? (sorry if this has been asked already)

25gbchs.png

I'd assumed this is a new GPS display (left), but the player doesn't seem to have a GPS equipped. And with the inventory screen open (right), there are five shield icons and crossed swords.

What is all this?

PS. This video is quite awesome. I added everything I could find to the wiki page.
Buff?
[DOUBLEPOST=1416987945][/DOUBLEPOST]
Those were painted orange, as the player said here earlier.
Really? Wouldnt the dirt be orange too? As well as the wood?

The player doesn't have any buff icons displayed.

I don't remember how the orange paint affects dirt but it's possibly too subtle to detect against the brightness of the grass. Paint works with the tiles' existing color saturation and dirt might be too muted to produce a very distinct effect.

1. Then I guess it's either from a addon or it's developer features
2. I brightened it and no difference. I'm thinking it IS seasons

Only deep paint of their respective types will apply to the dirt beneath the grass, I believe, except with the weird paints like shadow and negative. Also, painted grass spreads itself, and things grown on it will grow painted. Normal paint also doesn't paint the trunks/branches of normal trees, just the foliage. I had a screenshot showcasing this for someone who asked me about it, but I can't find it. :c

Edit: Found it. Notice how the Negative paint goes onto the trunk of the tree a bit, but the Pink paint doesn't?

If you really question THAT much whether it's paint or not, I suggest popping open the game and experimenting a bit. :> Paint's not that expensive.

Last edited:
When he crafted the Wormhole Potion, was he able to draw directly from the inventory of the open chest without having to move ingredients into his own personal inventory? Did I see that?

Yes, I did see that too and wondered that I have to find the first one to notice it too on page 11. That is one great new feature!

I hope the update will be released soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom