PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Summoner Prefixes counts as easy to add? :sigh: I guess that means we won't be seeing manual targeting or range modifiers...
And that's a shame, because manual targeting was the one mechanic I'd want to see added more than anything else.
We are not done looking through suggestions. I am not making any promises but don't get discouraged so easily. :p

I was just on the steam thread for End of the Line TF2 update greetings to any fellow TF2ers! And this spoiler looks pretty sweet! I am excited for whats coming up. Maybe it might be out in time for the holidays! ;)

We are not done looking through suggestions. I am not making any promises but don't get discouraged so easily. :p
mojs ^^

how many suggestions do the team actually look at ?

^soz drunk but trying to keep my writing semi okay

Kay. So I see Meowmere (FINALLY!), granite blocks, the wormhole potion, what appears to be black & silver dye, and a new palladium armor style perhaps? I can't exactly tell.

now i can really say........................FELL THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUUBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope this update comes out before Christmas, would truly be a great way to finish the year but not rushing an update is important. I've been so looking forward to this update more than any other game/game update on the market. You guys rule so much, thank you so much for making the best game I've ever played. I would have payed £40 for this game. The time on it, the money spent and the sheer fun this game gave me. Such a fantastic addition to my game library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom