[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I was wondering if there was any other problems with usetime? This may not be the cause of my bug but whenever i play the enemies can attack me like 20times in a second. I don't know why it's almost like the /usetime is applied to the enemies itself..
I would of PMed you but i cant
I haven't tested that yet.. I was too busy fooling around with the DPS meters and abusing the powers of /prefix >:^)

are you saying you want to toggle mana costs on and off on a whim instead of patching them out? because there's a function the patcher offers that removes mana costs outright
God Mode grants infinite mana / no mana cost, but at the "cost" of invulnerability as part of the package. It would be kind of nice to be able to toggle infinite mana, and ammo while we're on the subject.

I would like to see more ease of life plugins over cheaty ones, such as all traveling merchant items at once.

Why u ignore me :(((((( Please I wanna have a bind to remove the mana costs :(
No you cannot add a bind for removing mana costs. The mana cost mod is hardcoded from the patcher right now.

I was wondering if there was any other problems with usetime? This may not be the cause of my bug but whenever i play the enemies can attack me like 20times in a second. I don't know why it's almost like the /usetime is applied to the enemies itself..
I would of PMed you but i cant
Hmm.. I'm not sure what you mean. NPCs don't even have items so it doesn't make sense for item usetime to affect them.

I would like to see more ease of life plugins over cheaty ones, such as all traveling merchant items at once.
I like those type of plugins instead of cheaty ones as well. Feel free to toss out more ideas.

Hmm.. I'm not sure what you mean. NPCs don't even have items so it doesn't make sense for item usetime to affect them.
What I am saying is, when I am playing, and I am NOT sure if it is the usetime plugin, the enemies can attack me about 20 times a second. I was on the 1.2.0.13 version when this happened, I am just about to try it on the .14 version. You are right, they do not own weapons but still..

I like those type of plugins instead of cheaty ones as well. Feel free to toss out more ideas.

How about a plugin that keeps your position in the world when "Save & Exit"ing so the only way home is to go back, or use a potion/mirror? Not sure it's exactly 'ease of life', but it's a good addition to the game, I think.

This is what I was talking about for those of you who are not familiar.

I apologize for the horrible quality. Please read the description for a bit more info

This is what I was talking about for those of you who are not familiar.

I apologize for the horrible quality. Please read the description for a bit more info
Oh, I see. That's actually totally normal. It's part of the 1.3 update. Gotta sharpen your reflexes, mate. ;P

::EDIT:: Just in case it's not clear, I'm kidding. That looks like a nightmare! D:
You've tried toggling off the UseTime effects? Simply type in "/usetime" without quotes and it should reset any ill effects the plugin is having on your game. If that doesn't work, it may be something else.

Last edited:
Really good suggestion. I'll look into it!
To be fair, it was a tweak that @MiraiMai had back in the tAPI days. I always wondered why the game didn't have it by default, and I was really happy to see her mod "fix" it.

Also, her Main Slot Zero mod was amazing. Any chance at a similar feature working via a plugin?

Oh, I see. That's actually totally normal. It's part of the 1.3 update. Gotta sharpen your reflexes, mate. ;P

::EDIT:: Just in case it's not clear, I'm kidding. That looks like a nightmare! D:
You've tried toggling off the UseTime effects? Simply type in "/usetime" without quotes and it should reset any ill effects the plugin is having on your game. If that doesn't work, it may be something else.
Yeah that wasn't the problem.. I want to know why I am the only one experiencing this...

I took out the following mods.

The infinite flight, sundial, lifesteal,
Loadoutswap, enchanced cellhpone,
Usetime, maybe chest search.
I have Noclip and warppoints in but not enabled.
at that point i had tried to open the game then was prompted with this error twice.
TerrariaError.png
Then it was fine. I think it might have been one of the two additional plugins?

Attachments

• TerrariaError.png
    TerrariaError.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 349
To be fair, it was a tweak that @MiraiMai had back in the tAPI days. I always wondered why the game didn't have it by default, and I was really happy to see her mod "fix" it.

Also, her Main Slot Zero mod was amazing. Any chance at a similar feature working via a plugin?
I do plan to bring both of those back once Prism is more mature, and because I'm pretty sure both Prism and this patcher use Cecil for patching, so it should be relatively easy to add compatibility.

Although Transcend can do whatever they want for their own stuff either way. I do think it's a pretty nice feature to have in a playthrough. It's nice when you can exit the game and come back in the caves where you left off.

I took out the following mods.

The infinite flight, sundial, lifesteal,
Loadoutswap, enchanced cellhpone,
Usetime, maybe chest search.
I have Noclip and warppoints in but not enabled.
at that point i had tried to open the game then was prompted with this error twice.
TerrariaError.png
Then it was fine. I think it might have been one of the two additional plugins?
Just an fyi, WarpPoints is the same as EnhancedCellPhone. Don't use them both at the same time.. EnhancedCellPhone is my version of it. It could be noclip since I've never used that. I really don't know. I don't encounter the same issue that you are having. Try removing each plugin one by one and testing it out and find out exactly which plugin is causing the issues.

It is probably NoClip, but i fixed it now. I narrowed it down to about 6 or so plugins i think... but honestly, im 90% sure it is Noclip.

It is probably NoClip, but i fixed it now. I narrowed it down to about 6 or so plugins i think... but honestly, im 90% sure it is Noclip.
The noclip plugin was written by @septor. I didn't test it out. He has a line of code
player.immune = false;
which executes every game tick whenever noclip is off. This has adverse effects because your player is supposed to be immune for a brief period of time after being damaged by a monster. So by setting immune to false, it makes it so that you are continuously damaged.

quick use keys, so that so long as one has certain items in your inventory (looking at you RoD and all warp to home items), you can use them at a press of a button. plus it's probably easier on the game to handle RoD teleports than it is the hackjob teleports the plugins have. at least serverside, anyways. D/Ced a few of my buds by teleportin' too much.

Back
Top Bottom