Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

how would i fix this

c:\Users\Alex\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourMod\YourMod.cs(13,9) : error CS1031: Type expected
Please post your code whenever you get an error.
Yes, the problem is definitely Tremor. Last night we went through and tested every mod until we found which one. Thank you for the help, but.. What is Sp?
SP stands for Single Player.

So, uh. All of my characters, mods, and levels were all deleted when I deleted one character... Is there a way of getting them back?

I'm trying to make my accessories apply debuffs on hit to NPC. So far it worked smooth through overriding OnHitNPC in GlobalItem, but Wingslot mod doesn't let me use the same code for wings. How can I work around this?

Code:
Code:
public override void OnHitNPC(Item item, Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockBack, bool crit)
{   
  for (int acc = 3; acc < 8 + player.extraAccessorySlots; acc++)
    {
       if (player.armor[acc].type == mod.ItemType("Demiurge"))
         {   
            target.AddBuff(Terraria.ID.BuffID.Daybreak, 1200);
         }       
    }   
}

Damit! I need help! Every time I try to start a new mod like tremor, Cosmetic Variety and etc I get this kind of error message:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults (Terraria.NPC npc) [0x001b4] in <686a9592fc424220a7a11b1ba7a059a6>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults (Terraria.NPC npc, System.Boolean createModNPC) [0x0009d] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent () [0x00227] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load (System.Object threadContext) [0x0010f] in <41f1e63266174ef887e2364f66de8ccf>:0

;-;

Um, both the tiel ID and item ID are on the page you just linked to. It's on the right side of the page at the bottom of the box that contains tooltip, rarity, sell etc.

And if you want a complete list of all item IDs, look no further than here.
look i tryed you can mix the two types of code

After adding a couple mods to my server most people now are stuck on "requesting world information"

Calamity Mod
Loot Bags
MaxStackPlus
Random Crates Mod
Recipe Browser
Spirit Mod
Thorium Mod
Tremor Mod Remastered
Vending Machines
Which Mod Is This From?

We originally only had the four large content addons. After adding some more stuff only one or two players can join. Also, I went into a test singleplayer world and all of my mod items were gone from the inventory.

EDIT: Okay, figured it out, we need to join any sort of a singleplayer world and then exit it, only then it won't be stuck and will instantly connect normally. It's a bit of a nuisance. Any fixes coming?

Last edited:
when ever i try to run the latest launcher it comes up with this error:
System.entrypointnotfoundexception:unable to find an entry point named 'lintsafe' in DLL 'Csteamworks'.
at steamworks.nativemethods.steamAPI_lintsafe()
at steamworks.steamAPI.lint()
at terraria.social.steam.coresocialmodule.initalize()
at terraria.social.socialAPI.initialize(nullable'1 mode)
at terraria.program.launchgame(string[]args)

Somone please help!

when ever i try to run the latest launcher it comes up with this error:
System.entrypointnotfoundexception:unable to find an entry point named 'lintsafe' in DLL 'Csteamworks'.
at steamworks.nativemethods.steamAPI_lintsafe()
at steamworks.steamAPI.lint()
at terraria.social.steam.coresocialmodule.initalize()
at terraria.social.socialAPI.initialize(nullable'1 mode)
at terraria.program.launchgame(string[]args)

Somone please help!
You either are running the exe from somewhere other than the steam install folder or you installed over 1.3.3 vanilla. Use Steam to verify game integrity then install again.

Hello, a few days ago Terraria started repeatedly crashing once I opened it (when Tmodloader said it was finding mods). This doesn't happen with vanilla Terraria and I have tried replacing all files in my TModLoader folder but the same thing happens. The crash log I have is from almost a week ago when a mod wouldn't load, I don't know where to go from here.

i keep getting this error plz helpsssss meeeeeee

Attachments

• IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 220
Back
Top Bottom