Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How can I increase/decrease max mana value on accessories? I noticed there are 3 different variables: statMana, statManaMax and statManaMax2. What does each one of these do? Also, how can I make an accessory that so it halves your max mana? I tried player.statMaxMana /= 2; and player.statMaxMana *= 1/2;, but it instantly removes all mana.

Is there anyway to download previous version of TML like 10.1.1? cuz the issue occur in 10.1.2

and it effecting the other mod also

everytime i play it keep said

Error bravery reader

and the mod vanish

How can I increase/decrease max mana value on accessories? I noticed there are 3 different variables: statMana, statManaMax and statManaMax2. What does each one of these do? Also, how can I make an accessory that so it halves your max mana? I tried player.statMaxMana /= 2; and player.statMaxMana *= 1/2;, but it instantly removes all mana.
statManaMax2 is the one you want to increase. statManaMax is the base value, while statManaMax2 is the one that can be increased/decreased by buffs and equipment. Note, I don't think that there's anything in the vanilla game that reduces your max MP, so reducing in a mod may have side-effects.

statManaMax2 is the one you want to increase. statManaMax is the base value, while statManaMax2 is the one that can be increased/decreased by buffs and equipment. Note, I don't think that there's anything in the vanilla game that reduces your max MP, so reducing in a mod may have side-effects.
Thanks, it worked :)

Hey guys, I have a question. While I was playing modded Terraria I noticed some slight lag. Then I see that Chrome opened up three pages: All towards your Patreon. What exactly is going on, and how can I solve this problem? I have no intentions to join your Patreon, and it still keeps coming up here and there.

Hey guys, I have a question. While I was playing modded Terraria I noticed some slight lag. Then I see that Chrome opened up three pages: All towards your Patreon. What exactly is going on, and how can I solve this problem? I have no intentions to join your Patreon, and it still keeps coming up here and there.
So on the left hand corner of the terraria window, you'll see the patreon link. If you have been clicking it, it is the result to the three pages opened up.

Well I feel like a complete doofus. I never realized I had two executables open at once, so when I click around that area with either game, it opens the link. Glad to know I fixed it though!

By the way, any idea why x32 computers seem to crash so fairly common? Better yet, I'm wondering why it can't handle big mods like Calamity and Thorium.

Hi. I have recently been trying to make an amazing modded world but one of the mods that I have installed is stopping me from being able to go on terraria. It comes up saying that so and so mod is stopping the game from loading up it has been disabled "Continue". So I click continue and then the same thing happens. Please help!!!!!

By the way, any idea why x32 computers seem to crash so fairly common? Better yet, I'm wondering why it can't handle big mods like Calamity and Thorium.

Because x86 (as it's more commonly known as) aka 32bit is obsolete, especially when it comes to the < 4GB RAM limit. Large mods are already pushing the limits of what Terraria itself can handle on a modern rig, so a 32bit setup with the game+large mods is going to have a very hard time. Add in the bloat of modern browsers that most players probably have open at the same time, the RAM your OS needs, and any other background applications and you're left with very little (if any) spare memory to prevent crashes. I'm always at over 4GB total RAM usage when playing Terraria, for example. There are things I could do to reduce that, but even fully optimized in terms of background applications it'd be pretty much impossible on a 32bit computer.

There's also always the chance that 3rd party libraries mods utilize are outdated/non-existent on 32bit setups.

I can't load or generate worlds. Tested without any mods. Keep getting the "Terraria has stopped responding." message everytime.
Here is what I found in my logs:

Expected resource not found:
Tiles/HiveTile_Highlight
Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?)
Tiles/HiveTile

at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

EDIT: Solved the issue by reinstalling Terraria and tMod completely.
EDIT 2: Nvm tMod still doesn't work

Last edited:
It depends on many factors. Most importantly that the game executable is 32 bit (mac and linux don't suffer from this issue)
That means it has a very limited allocation space for RAM, and as well is shared with other 32 bit applications.
With multiple big mods, RAM usage often spikes too high and results in memory errors, causing the application to crash.
Another factor is, just blatant bad code. It's not a secret that many mods have bad code, sometimes containing memory leaks and whatnot. That said, the last few updates have really decreased RAM usage from tModLoader in general, providing a much better experience for many players. But still, we cannot push it beyond its 32 bit boundary, without turning it into a 64 bit executable.

My friend is having this problem, someone explain pls?
[doublepost=1519354478,1519354453][/doublepost]I personally am having no problem with this.

Back
Top Bottom