Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Heya! Everytime I enter a world, leave it and press build & reload my game crashes (the index was beyond the array-area) (that was a bad english translation)

Can you make a screenshot of the error message that pops up? It doesn't matter if it isn't in English, I'm mainly interested in where the error occurs.

I had exactly the same problem this morning, Defender is very adamant about tModLoader being a Trojan.

You need to temporarily disable Real Time Scanning, download the file, unzip its contents and then reactivate RTS. Once they are downloaded, you can whitelist them when Defender detects them as malicious. You can't do that when downloading, Defender just cancels it.
Thank you.

I can't actually play multiplayer because my computer detects the server file as a trojan and instantly makes it unusable. How do I make it stop?

i got 10 blocks with the same code as example block

can i get the 10 blocks to link with one another when placed in world

i got these 6 block types placed here with trees on em but only those of the same color link

also the trees can grow on any of the 10 blocks but the orange trees side log is on blue block why does it do this?
bandicam 2016-09-22 03-22-28-812.jpg

EDIT those green leaves that spawn from a new tree dont show at all on servers

Last edited:
does this work with the most recent version that adds sandstorms, 1.3.3 i think? and if not, is it being worked on/updated soon? thanks in advance :)

My computer detected a file as a Trojan aswell.
I fixed it by turning off the protector, downloading the files, putting them into the appropriate folder, turned the Protector back on, and whitelisted the "Trojan"

jopojelly you said that I might be able to fix my problem in the Github. What is the github and how can I fix my problem? It is soooooo annoying without some of the sounds and also the music won't change.

Last edited:
i got 10 blocks with the same code as example block

can i get the 10 blocks to link with one another when placed in world

i got these 6 block types placed here with trees on em but only those of the same color link

also the trees can grow on any of the 10 blocks but the orange trees side log is on blue block why does it do this?
View attachment 140642

EDIT those green leaves that spawn from a new tree dont show at all on servers
The type of tree root spawned from a growing tree is based on the soil type the tree is planted on.

Therefore, it's perfectly normal and confirmed not a bug.

Back
Top Bottom