Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So I downloaded TModLoader and when I open the game and go into Mod Browser there are no mods. When I reload the list it does nothing. Can anyone help

So I downloaded TModLoader and when I open the game and go into Mod Browser there are no mods. When I reload the list it does nothing. Can anyone help
If you are on mac or linux there will be nothing, download them directly and place them in the mod folder.

When I was going to download a mod from the mod browser.
It said that the mod browser server is under heavy load. Try again later. I tried it again an hour later, and it said it again. I updated my vanilla and tmodloader to its lasted and it still didn't work, what do I do can you fix it please.

When I was going to download a mod from the mod browser.
It said that the mod browser server is under heavy load. Try again later. I tried it again an hour later, and it said it again. I updated my vanilla and tmodloader to its lasted and it still didn't work, what do I do can you fix it please.
Oh right, it's the weekend. Uh, I can tell you that in exactly 2 hours, there will be a new days worth of bandwidth.

There is a HUGE bug I've been experiencing, yet no ones put it here yet, so i may be the only one having this happen. What happens is I leave my world and exit the game, and when I go back into the world later all modded blocks and items disappear without a trace, although modded town NPCs remain. This has pretty much ruined the game for me, and I need this fixed.

Is there anything I can do on my side to get some of my mods updated? It's been 2 hours since I updated and my mods will NOT update due to server being over-loaded. that's fine, I just want one of my mods on and It won't until It updates.

tmodloader server humble request :
- either remove the "clear console screen" action while starting up a server
- either add a console command such as : "modlist" which would invoke the list of mods currently running on a server

thanks for listening.

tmodloader server humble request :
- either remove the "clear console screen" action while starting up a server
- either add a console command such as : "modlist" which would invoke the list of mods currently running on a server

thanks for listening.
sounds like a good idea, it's on the todo list.

Whilst its been mentioned. Can we have more options on the server controller? I used to use a server controller that gave access to starting season events or starting invasions and such.

Any chance this could get added to Tmodloader as it helps when making a fun server/Video series

How exactly would I make it so that this spear would heal the player by 10 health per hit?

Projectile code:
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Pootis.Projectiles
{
    public class ArchSpearProjectile : ModProjectile
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            projectile.name = "ArchSpear";
            projectile.width = 50;
            projectile.height = 50;
            projectile.scale = 1.1f;
            projectile.aiStyle = 19;
            projectile.friendly = true;
            projectile.hostile = false;
            projectile.tileCollide = false;
            projectile.penetrate = -1;
            projectile.ownerHitCheck = true;
            projectile.melee = true;
            projectile.timeLeft = 90;
            projectile.hide = true;
        }
        public override void AI()
        {
            Main.player[projectile.owner].direction = projectile.direction;
            Main.player[projectile.owner].heldProj = projectile.whoAmI;
            Main.player[projectile.owner].itemTime = Main.player[projectile.owner].itemAnimation;
            projectile.position.X = Main.player[projectile.owner].position.X + (float)(Main.player[projectile.owner].width / 2) - (float)(projectile.width / 2);
            projectile.position.Y = Main.player[projectile.owner].position.Y + (float)(Main.player[projectile.owner].height / 2) - (float)(projectile.height / 2);
            projectile.position += projectile.velocity * projectile.ai[0]; if (projectile.ai[0] == 0f)
            {
                projectile.ai[0] = 3f;
                projectile.netUpdate = true;
            }
            if (Main.player[projectile.owner].itemAnimation < Main.player[projectile.owner].itemAnimationMax / 3)
            {
                projectile.ai[0] -= 1.1f;
            }
            else
            {
                projectile.ai[0] += 0.95f;
            }

if (Main.player[projectile.owner].itemAnimation == 0)
            {
                projectile.Kill();
            }

projectile.rotation = (float)Math.Atan2((double)projectile.velocity.Y, (double)projectile.velocity.X) + 2.355f;
            if (projectile.spriteDirection == -1)
            {
                projectile.rotation -= 1.57f;
            }
        }
        public override void OnHitNPC(NPC target, int damage, float knockback, bool crit)
        {
            target.AddBuff(mod.BuffType("GoldenFire"), 500); -- This is a placeholder that came with the tutorial I used
        }
    }
}

Sorry if this has already been answered/posted elsewhere, but it is possible to look at the Terraria.Main methods/properties without all of the Terraria source code?

Crashes just as moon lord spawns.
upload_2016-11-14_20-33-58.png

Sorry if this has already been answered/posted elsewhere, but it is possible to look at the Terraria.Main methods/properties without all of the Terraria source code?
Yes, if you add tModLoader.exe as a reference in Visual Studio (which you should be doing regardless), you can see all the non-private members of all classes, structs, enums and interfaces in the Terraria namespaces.

Back
Top Bottom