Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

there is a bug that
e。。。。
when i in my sever with my friends,
when we all in no team
i can use healer item normal,but i cant use some original item like paladin's shield because u know we arent the sam team
but if we in the sam team ,like we all in blue team
i can use healer item normal,but not all item,life surge staff or something other item i cant use it to heal my friends if we are in the sam team,
so,i think it is a bug
and go to tell you this
and hope it repair quikly
You should report that to the Thorium topic.

I am waiting for the new version to come. How long will it take and will it possible to release the new updated version within 2 weeks. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can backup my game files just in case they get corrupted. I really enjoy this mod so please carry on releasing the, if its not possible then that's okay. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear more about. Thank you.

I am waiting for the new version to come. How long will it take and will it possible to release the new updated version within 2 weeks. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can backup my game files just in case they get corrupted. I really enjoy this mod so please carry on releasing the, if its not possible then that's okay. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear more about. Thank you.
Honestly I wish people would read the topic first. The update will likely be out in more then a week but before the heat death of the universe.

Honestly I wish people would read the topic first. The update will likely be out in more then a week but before the heat death of the universe.

Pfft heat death, it will be put in more than a week but before the big crunch.

On a related not, steam is stupid, so just copy the terraria folder and name the copy modded terraria, install the current tmodloader into the copied folder, run vanilla terraria to update, exit vanilla terraria, run tmodloader exe, enjoy modded terraria with steam online.

any one know what this is?

An unexpected error has occurred.
ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
ved Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
ved Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

yeah uh i have a problem.

i made a boss with tmodloader and it works perfectly fine. exept for one thing.

it through blocks.

here be da code:
Code:
using System.IO;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace catmod.NPCs.bomblord
{
    public class bomblord : ModNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            npc.name = "bomblord";
            npc.displayName = "bombious, the master of all things explosive";
            aiType = NPCID.Zombie;        //5 is the flying AI
            npc.lifeMax = 250000;   //boss life
            npc.damage = 20;  //boss damage
            npc.defense = 1000;    //boss defense
            npc.knockBackResist = 0f;
            npc.width = 110;
            npc.height = 110;   //this boss will behavior like the DemonEyen
            npc.value = Item.buyPrice(0, 40, 75, 45);
            npc.npcSlots = 1f;
            npc.boss = true;
            npc.lavaImmune = true;
            npc.noGravity = false;
            npc.noTileCollide = true;
            npc.soundHit = 8;
            npc.soundKilled = 14;
            npc.buffImmune[24] = true;
            music = MusicID.Boss2;
            npc.netAlways = true;
        }
        public override void AutoloadHead(ref string headTexture, ref string bossHeadTexture)
        {
            bossHeadTexture = "catmod/NPCs/bomblord/bomblord_Head_Boss"; //the boss head texture
        }
        public override void BossLoot(ref string name, ref int potionType)
        {
            potionType = ItemID.LesserHealingPotion;   //boss drops
        }
        public override void ScaleExpertStats(int numPlayers, float bossLifeScale)
        {
            npc.lifeMax = (int)(npc.lifeMax * 0.900f * bossLifeScale);  //boss life scale in expertmode
            npc.damage = (int)(npc.damage * 0.90f);  //boss damage increase in expermode
        }
    }
}

and no this does not tell what my mod is about.

yeah uh i have a problem.

i made a boss with tmodloader and it works perfectly fine. exept for one thing.

it through blocks.

here be da code:
Code:
using System.IO;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace catmod.NPCs.bomblord
{
    public class bomblord : ModNPC
    {
        public override void SetDefaults()
        {
            npc.name = "bomblord";
            npc.displayName = "bombious, the master of all things explosive";
            aiType = NPCID.Zombie;        //5 is the flying AI
            npc.lifeMax = 250000;   //boss life
            npc.damage = 20;  //boss damage
            npc.defense = 1000;    //boss defense
            npc.knockBackResist = 0f;
            npc.width = 110;
            npc.height = 110;   //this boss will behavior like the DemonEyen
            npc.value = Item.buyPrice(0, 40, 75, 45);
            npc.npcSlots = 1f;
            npc.boss = true;
            npc.lavaImmune = true;
            npc.noGravity = false;
            npc.noTileCollide = true;
            npc.soundHit = 8;
            npc.soundKilled = 14;
            npc.buffImmune[24] = true;
            music = MusicID.Boss2;
            npc.netAlways = true;
        }
        public override void AutoloadHead(ref string headTexture, ref string bossHeadTexture)
        {
            bossHeadTexture = "catmod/NPCs/bomblord/bomblord_Head_Boss"; //the boss head texture
        }
        public override void BossLoot(ref string name, ref int potionType)
        {
            potionType = ItemID.LesserHealingPotion;   //boss drops
        }
        public override void ScaleExpertStats(int numPlayers, float bossLifeScale)
        {
            npc.lifeMax = (int)(npc.lifeMax * 0.900f * bossLifeScale);  //boss life scale in expertmode
            npc.damage = (int)(npc.damage * 0.90f);  //boss damage increase in expermode
        }
    }
}

and no this does not tell what my mod is about.

Not a code person but I see a npc.notilecollide = true in there is that the problem?

I installed modloadder, copied vanilla players and worlds files to mod folder. Some worlds are red lettered in load screen and some players are completely missing. I have recopied folders to mod location and rebooted, same issue. Any help, please? Thank you.

I installed modloadder, copied vanilla players and worlds files to mod folder. Some worlds are red lettered in load screen and some players are completely missing. I have recopied folders to mod location and rebooted, same issue. Any help, please? Thank you.
Vanilla saves/worlds don't work with Tmodloader. You'll need to make your own characters.

Vanilla saves/worlds don't work with Tmodloader. You'll need to make your own characters.
Vanilla saved do work in tmodloader, but you are probably copying 1.3.4 saves which won't work yet. (Since no update yet) If you have any saves you haven't upgraded to 1.3.4 yet they should work.

Vanilla saved do work in tmodloader, but you are probably copying 1.3.4 saves which won't work yet. (Since no update yet) If you have any saves you haven't upgraded to 1.3.4 yet they should work.
Ah. Guess I shoulda specified a bit more. Apologies.

Ok, i am a NOOB to the forums, and a NOOB to coding, so does anyone know a youtube video or something to explain the basic 5 things of terraria mods?
Bosses, blocks, weapons, summoning weapons, and crafting recipes.
It is ok if you dont, just want to know.

any one know what this is?

An unexpected error has occurred.
ved Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
ved Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
ved Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

does anyone know what this is

it showed up out of nowhere

Back
Top Bottom