Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm guessing he said that because lots of people come to this thread and he wants everyone to know and vote.
Make sense. I haven't voted yet. I cant decide: test of time or five more minutes.
EDIT: That mod you are trying to make on the bottom looks awesome. And all i want to make is hallowed mechanical bosses that have super weapons (laser machine gun. shotgun, etc.)

I don't understand. You don't need to own the game to vote/nominate it. You just need a steam account I believe
Maybe i shouldve put on my brothers steam account. But thats good, im gonna vote for it.

Random question, do you know a youtube video that can teach me the basics of modding? Im gonna try to make a basic mod, with basic items, and a few bosses.

Maybe i shouldve put on my brothers steam account. But thats good, im gonna vote for it.

Random question, do you know a youtube video that can teach me the basics of modding? Im gonna try to make a basic mod, with basic items, and a few bosses.
I'm sorry, I have no clue, but someone else here can probably help you

I'm sorry, I have no clue, but someone else here can probably help you
Okay.
EDIT: i found one that helps with weapons.
EDIT2: Im setting it up, but i dont feel like reading everything of this right now. Is this tAPI or not?

Last edited:
So now I have to find a how to make a basic weapon from tmodloader. Gotta learn th basics before i start my project.
Well you're in the right place! I'm sure some of the more experienced people here will be able to help. There's also the discord if you want to try and get people there to help.

Well you're in the right place! I'm sure some of the more experienced people here will be able to help. There's also the discord if you want to try and get people there to help.
I definitely wont use the discord. Because, the only time i feel comfortable talking in the internet, is text.

But that's what Discord is? It's basically like a skype chat room but with an optional voice chat room.
Oh. I always see discord as something that is used to voice chat, which i dont feel comfortable with. I never have
[doublepost=1480092374,1480092270][/doublepost]
So now I have to find a how to make a basic weapon from tmodloader. Gotta learn th basics before i start my project.
Actually, there are plenty of how to make a mod with tmodloader online

Any basic .txt file opener should do the trick, Notepad++, Visual Studio, or any other similar software should do the trick.
I have made a weapon already, probably shouldve edited that. The only thing is, i dont think knockback 9999999999 exists.
[doublepost=1480098743,1480098416][/doublepost]I made an entire weapon for my first mod, and i failed. I forgot to install it

I have made a weapon already, probably shouldve edited that. The only thing is, i dont think knockback 9999999999 exists.
[doublepost=1480098743,1480098416][/doublepost]I made an entire weapon for my first mod, and i failed. I forgot to install it
Knockback is a weird value, something ludicrous like that won't do that much because the max knockback caps at a much smaller number.

Back
Top Bottom