Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, I've tried to install the most recent version of tModLoader (yes I realize it is not updated yet to 1.3.4) and for some reason when ever I try to play it, time is slowed. Anyone know why this is? I mean, I just saw HERO being able to run it normally, just not on the latest version of Terraria

So, I've tried to install the most recent version of tModLoader (yes I realize it is not updated yet to 1.3.4) and for some reason when ever I try to play it, time is slowed. Anyone know why this is? I mean, I just saw HERO being able to run it normally, just not on the latest version of Terraria
Try changing the setting called Frame Skip.

STOP ASKING DUDE read the comments
Calm down, count to ten, then hit the ignore button.
:sigh:
1. I don't recall asking about the update before..
2. i was asking the question that you quoted, so that PEOPLE COULD SEE IT AND NOT ASK ANYMORE BECAUSE THE ANSWER WOULD BE RIGHT THERE ON THE TOP OF THE SCREEN, NOTICE HOW I DIDN'T ASK ABOUT WHEN THE UPDATE IS AND INSTEAD ASKED IF THERE WAS A WAY TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE OBVIOUS SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD STOP ASKING.:mad:

people that ask about the update doesn't have anything else to do with the other games that are on steam or on their consoles and if the updates comes the mod devs are forced to update their mods on the 2 days after the update relased and if that happens the mod browser is going to be closed due to the heavy traffic that many people are downloading on the browser be patience people because patience is a virtue.

We should just have it posted in giant letters at the top of the OP like this: IT WILL COME OUT WHEN IT'S READY, ASKING FOR IT ISN'T GOING TO GET IT DONE ANY FASTER. :naughty:

Being bluntly honest, you're giving people too much credit if you think they'll actually read it. A small part of me wonders if it would be better to simply stop responding to release questions altogether; seems some are asking just to screw with people, so it'd be better not to encourage those types.

That's just what I've personally gathered by lurking on this thread, anyways. I just have the thread on watch so I can keep tabs until the update is ready. Personally, I would just throw a notice on the OP and then flat out stop acknowledging any posts asking about the release, but again, that's just me.

Being bluntly honest, you're giving people too much credit if you think they'll actually read it. A small part of me wonders if it would be better to simply stop responding to release questions altogether; seems some are asking just to screw with people, so it'd be better not to encourage those types.

That's just what I've personally gathered by lurking on this thread, anyways. I just have the thread on watch so I can keep tabs until the update is ready. Personally, I would just throw a notice on the OP and then flat out stop acknowledging any posts asking about the release, but again, that's just me.
We should just have it posted in giant letters at the top of the OP like this: IT WILL COME OUT WHEN IT'S READY, ASKING FOR IT ISN'T GOING TO GET IT DONE ANY FASTER. :naughty:
meh. I just try to keep it civil. I also noticed that most who have asked for this upcoming update/release are people who created a forum account solely to ask, so I don't expect them to be keen to do all the things regular forum users know to do, like read the OP and recent pages.

No need to waste our time berating newcomers, that's how we as a community suffer.

Anyway, I'm actually making good progress, but yeah, I'm still going to say "> 1 week" until Bluemagic isn't sick/overloaded/pokemoning.

Can anyone help me out with this issue? I can't find it anywhere else on this forum or on reddit.
It happens with a few of the mods I want to try: Calamity, Thorium and reduced grinding. Not sure if it happens with other mods but these don't work.
Prefixes for enemies, ImkSushi and Fargo's mutant mod do work.
94d7a9d4496c8417b36de9d575d399d4.png

Back
Top Bottom