Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When a goblin invasion is in progress, killing a goblin parses the message "Error on message Terraria.MessageBuffer" to the server console in multiplayer, and the completion percentage never rises. This makes it impossible to complete a goblin invasion and spawns them infinitely.

EDIT: Ignore the above message, the issue was caused by an old mod named "More Accessories+ 1.3".

Last edited:
Hello. i have rushed to create an account just for this post.
I have found a minor bug in the mod browser. it's hilarious but i want this mod to be used all around the globe.
I live in Thailand and i use BE not AD. BE and AD has a difference of 543 years. and this is where the problem this
ALL THE MODS ARE LABELED AS 543 YEAR OLD MODS!:eek:
here is the example:
upload_2017-4-19_18-27-17.png

EDIT: just ignore the two other attachments. it's unrelated.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-19_18-26-18.png
    upload_2017-4-19_18-26-18.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 202
  • upload_2017-4-19_18-27-1.png
    upload_2017-4-19_18-27-1.png
    413.7 KB · Views: 195
Hello. i have rushed to create an account just for this post.
I have found a minor bug in the mod browser. it's hilarious but i want this mod to be used all around the globe.
I live in Thailand and i use BE not AD. BE and AD has a difference of 543 years. and this is where the problem this
ALL THE MODS ARE LABELED AS 543 YEAR OLD MODS!:eek:
here is the example:
View attachment 166885
EDIT: just ignore the two other attachments. it's unrelated.
Noted. Thanks.

Steam recently did an update for terraria today and had overwritten the launcher file for tmod version of terraria, at which point I decided to get the latest version of tmodloader and replace the files as you would normally do - however I'm now getting an error for when I use the tmod version of the launcher. How do I fix this? Is this an issue your end or with the new terraria update?

Attachments

• Bugged.png
    Bugged.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 220
1.3.5 is out!!! I know that make modloader to such version is going to take a while, I have no problem with that but for some reason I cant open modloader even I separeted the vainilla one from the modloader but this error appears when I try to launch modloader but vainilla seems fine though
Help.jpg

So I'm not the only one :p
[doublepost=1492615380,1492615293][/doublepost]So in future, treat terraria like windows updates - turn them off and never do it? Kappa

is there a way to implement and modify crit damage as stat on an accessory (or crit damage on a weapon) and how it's supposed to be put in? (thanks in advance)

@Khaelis is correct; this is a small "content" update in terms of new items, but required massive overhauls under the hood to support major new functionality in the game's engine.

I'm not sure how much that will impact mod development, maybe not at all, but I wouldn't underestimate it just due to new item count. ;)

@Khaelis is correct; this is a small "content" update in terms of new items, but required massive overhauls under the hood to support major new functionality in the game's engine.

I'm not sure how much that will impact mod development, maybe not at all, but I wouldn't underestimate it just due to new item count. ;)

Doubt it will effect much, just gonna make updating tmodloader a little more annoying but I'm sure Bluemagic and the team will manage just fine. :b

Doubt it will effect much, just gonna make updating tmodloader a little more annoying but I'm sure Bluemagic and the team will manage just fine. :b
Very truth Khaelis, Oh well time to start a new stardew valley character while I wait, well this is update was something thats gonna happen soon or later.

I'm very new to Terraria and it's modding scene. Are we talking days, weeks or months for the modloader to be updated?
the old ones army update take almost a month to update so this will take more time and we must think on the following this is just version 1.3.5 so probably theres bugs and glitches and when the version becomes stable thats gonna be 1.3.5.2 anyway Im off people.

Don't care about 1.3.5 support, but is there a way to revert the game back to 1.3.4.4?
Yea, unless you mean vanilla, you can just install the last tmodloader and install as usual.
the old ones army update take almost a month to update so this will take more time and we must think on the following this is just version 1.3.5 so probably theres bugs and glitches and when the version becomes stable thats gonna be 1.3.5.2 anyway Im off people.
The 1.3.5 update caused quite a lot of changes to source, so yeah for everyone reading this: it's likely to take a long time for tmodloader to update.

Yea, unless you mean vanilla, you can just install the last tmodloader and install as usual.

The 1.3.5 update caused quite a lot of changes to source, so yeah for everyone reading this: it's likely to take a long time for tmodloader to update.

Unfortunately on reddit people are getting errors when they attempted to just reinstall 1.3.4 tmod. Here is a link to one of the posts. picture of the error here from the comments. I have no issues, but I have 2 terraria folders, 1 modded, 1 not. So this is usually never a problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom