Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Jopojelly posted a pinned message on the tmodloader discord on how to restore use of tmodloader 1.3.4.4, go check it out.
Uhhh where is that? Im kinda new to this forum thing :?[/QUOTE]
discord.me/tmodloader
Discord is a chat/voice app, like skype/teamspeak, but better

Jopo actually said not to post it anywhere else or they get in trouble, so you'll need to get on discord. It's pinned in the general chat.
Thank you for not blatantly copying it like many people did.

Uhhh where is that? Im kinda new to this forum thing :?
discord.me/tmodloader

Thank you for not blatantly copying it like many people did.[/QUOT
[doublepost=1492704354,1492704338][/doublepost]
discord.me/tmodloader

Thank you for not blatantly copying it like many people did.[/QUOT
???

@R1n0x and @Modiceai

Posts such as these are considered lack of content. These along with a few of your other similar posts classify as this. Thread Posts are required to be on-topic and contribute to the Thread, as the Forums are not a chatroom.

If you wish to chat with each other amongst yourselves. Please do it on your own Profiles or in a PM between you two.

@R1n0x and @Modiceai

Posts such as these are considered lack of content. These along with a few of your other similar posts classify as this. Thread Posts are required to be on-topic and contribute to the Thread, as the Forums are not a chatroom.

If you wish to chat with each other amongst yourselves. Please do it on your own Profiles or in a PM between you two.
Ok, this is the first time I've had a Moderator reply to me... Sorry.

@R1n0x and @Modiceai

Sorry ;c

Since the patch is Windows only, if anyone wants to go back to 1.3.4.4 and use tModLoader again, I've written up a short guide on how to do it. It's only tested on Linux, but should work on Mac too.

Since Terraria had released 1.3.5, some of the code has been changed and added in order to support the new things like 4k resolution.
Tmodloader is unable to run due to the code being outdated, and since Terraria has changed some code for 1.3.5, it doesn't allow it to run.
The people who made Tmodloader have to find a way to run it without the error which could take alot of reworks in the coding and configs; just be patient...
THANKS

That's why i do not replace original exe, rather renaming one provided by tmodloader and creating separate shortcut ;p

Back
Top Bottom