Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do you make a modded tile 'merge' with any and all tiles?
I'm trying to figure this out myself.
Code:
Main.tileBlendAll[Type] = true;
will blend it to EVERYTHING including closed doors. An alternative is
Code:
Main.tileMerge[Type][mod.TileType("insert_tile_name_here")] = true;
which will blend it to a specific tile, but the thing I'm trying to do is reference a group of block types it needs to blend to instead of repeating this line for every block. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

@jopojelly Will GOG encounter any errors with tmodloader now that 1.3.5 is released?

There shouldn't be any issues if you don't update to 1.3.5.x, just stay with Terraria 1.3.4.4. If you have the GOG Galaxy client and it automatically updated you to 1.3.5.x (not sure if it does that or not), then I believe you can use it to downgrade you back to the previous version. If you don't have GOG Galaxy client, then just don't update your terraria until TML is updated to support 1.3.5.x which will be in a month or so. :)

Hi all. I still can not understand, when will the new version TModLoader. And I've seen screenshots that someone has terraria version 1.3.4.4... I want to know how I can regain the old version of the game or how to play with the mod on the new version. Explain it please in the same message) I would be very grateful of any information on these two issues. And sorry for mistakes and not clear suggestions, because I'm Russian and wrote this message through Yandex translator. Thanks in advance.

Hi all. I still can not understand, when will the new version TModLoader. And I've seen screenshots that someone has terraria version 1.3.4.4... I want to know how I can regain the old version of the game or how to play with the mod on the new version. Explain it please in the same message) I would be very grateful of any information on these two issues. And sorry for mistakes and not clear suggestions, because I'm Russian and wrote this message through Yandex translator. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the latest released version is still for 1.3.4.4, and comes with several files needed for the older version to work. Read on...
I just thought that I'd point out that if anyone is still having issues with the 'fixed' version of tModLoader, it's probably because they forgot to copy the file 'CSteamworks.dll' to the root directory of Terraria and the folder 'Fonts' to the Content directory. In fact, the .exe from the previous release of tModLoader will still work, you just need to copy across the file and folder I mentioned earlier.

If you just overwrite the newer version of this file and folder, you'll break vanilla Terraria. It's a good idea to rename them instead of overwriting them so that you can go back to vanilla Terraria. (Or just verify cache...)

I need help. Terraria 1.3.5.2 is dont working with the tmodloader 0.9.2.3

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 286
When I try to load terraria, the vanilla version appears to load and not the modded version (on windows). My terraria folder looks like this:
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 8.23.01 AM.png

Hey guys, so i'm just asking to make sure. The multiplayer with tModLoader doesn't work for anyone else too right? like its suppose to not work now since its not compatible with the current vanilla version so it causes some server problem....or will it work if somebody tries to host a server and use Hamachi instead of steam for example? i'm just asking because no one seems to talk about the multiplayer and whenever my friend tries to host a server now (after using the temporary fix) the thing is stuck on "server found" or something like that, so we cant play.

so are we are just supposed to wait for the official new version of tMod or is this just us? i guess we can play on our own for now anyway so that's fine too.

I got tmod, downloaded some mods (pumpking, reduced grinding, tremor and thorium)
It worked for one session but when I closed Terraria I cannot reopen it, either the original or the modded version, I get this:

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

any help would be appreciated i have v0.9.2.3 for version 1.3.5 v2

ey yo I am new to this mod thing but so when it does become compatible how would we know would it update automatically 0_- plz let me know really want to play so touhou
danmaku terraria

is there a way to downgrade on steam
The only way I can get the steam version to work is to download this version of tmodloader https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases install normally and the game runs. Sadly there seems to be a lot of issues with mods doing it this way and I have had to constantly enable/disable mods and keep reloading them to get them to work and the game loves to randomly crash, but hey atleast it works.

The only way I can get the steam version to work is to download this version of tmodloader https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases install normally and the game runs. Sadly there seems to be a lot of issues with mods doing it this way and I have had to constantly enable/disable mods and keep reloading them to get them to work and the game loves to randomly crash, but hey atleast it works.
is it for mac

omfg... Well terraria updated again and now i can't get it working. doing a clean install again since i already uninstalled terraria. i kept getting an error involving csteamworks.dll that replacing csteamworks.dll didn't fix.

Back
Top Bottom