Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

For the newest update for tmodloader, i followed the update steps perfectly and am getting this message when i click the exe file

System.entrypointnotfoundexception unable to find an entry point named 'init' in DLL 'csteamworks'.

please help my brother is getting the same problem
Verify your terraria files.

I need help. This message keeps showing up when ever I try and play.

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at ExampleMod.Items.BorealWoodFence.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Hello, I have a problem.

I downloaded the newest tModLoader for Terraria and copied erverything from the Folder to my Terraria Game Folder. I seen a Tutorial as well to check, if i done erverything right. So... if i start Terraria from Steam, it wont start and a window appears with the message "Please launch the game from your Steam client". I actually doing this.

If there is a Solution for this Problem, it would be very helpful for me.

(Sry for bad english)

Is anyone or has anyone got this issue with the mod list not downloading certain mods such as the Spirit and Calamity mod? When I click download (and I assume the same happens when you click update) it comes up with the message "The Mod Browser server is under heavy load. Try again later." Just wondering if there is a fix or another way I can install mods that are suffering with this issue?

Can someone please help me with this, I keep getting this no matter what even if I delete all my mods this keeps showing up please someone help because this error is preventing me from being able to get to the menu.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    594.2 KB · Views: 188
I have a pirate but I download it?
@Rlih, if you have a pirated version of Terraria, please keep it to yourself. Please read in more detail our rules for piracy here: Policy clarification concerning Piracy and Scam Links

He didn't buy it on steam, aka from a site like <removed by staff> where you can get any steam game free
Hi @Orion The Boundary Ryu, I needed to edit your post to remove the site reference. I know that you weren't trying to tell people to go there and pirate Terraria, but please don't make it easier by listing places.

For anyone else who asks - and I've seen this a lot in the past couple days - why you are having problems with the mod browser not "allowing" you to download Calamity or Tremor or some other major mod because the mod browser says it's under heavy load, but allowing other mods, it's because each mod download caches individually now, and because those mods are VERY popular, while others aren't. Simply wait till around 4PM U.S. Pacific time to download things. Around 2-5 PM is when the cache clears daily.

On another note, yet another crash-error! I update all my mods and go to reload them, and already get this:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Terraria.GameInput.TriggersSet.Reset()
at Terraria.GameInput.PlayerInput.UpdateInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate_HandleInput()
at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

Only 1-2.5 seconds later, the Terraria window disappears entirely.

Back
Top Bottom