Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Umm im having a problem when i try to install the tModLoaderInstaller.jar,it says that i doesnt have where to install or something.Help please

I need help with this Error

Attachments

• helpmeplease.PNG
    helpmeplease.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 224
  • helpmeplease.PNG
    helpmeplease.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 215
  • helpmeplease.PNG
    helpmeplease.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 222
  • helpmeplease.PNG
    helpmeplease.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 247
Uh, hi, How do I move my mods to my D: Drive because I am out of memory on my C: drive, any help?
I would advise against having the tModLoader executable on a different drive than your mod files. Furthermore, mod files should not be more than a couple of megabytes large, so depending on the maximum capacity of your C: drive, you might want to delete/move something larger instead to make room.

Uh, hi, How do I move my mods to my D: Drive because I am out of memory on my C: drive, any help?

I would advise against having the tModLoader executable on a different drive than your mod files. Furthermore, mod files should not be more than a couple of megabytes large, so depending on the maximum capacity of your C: drive, you might want to delete/move something larger instead to make room.

Well yeah i have the executable there but i still get this msg when trying to make a new world.
[doublepost=1507938596,1507938503][/doublepost]
Well yeah i have the executable there but i still get this msg when trying to make a new world.
OH, wait. that had nothing to do with memory, anyways do you still know a fix?

Attachments

• Screenshot_84.png
    Screenshot_84.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 173
I usually use mac for playing modded terraria, but something happened and it's not working. I've tried copy + pasting the tmodloader file into the terraria file, then went into steam, right clicked terraria and went properties-verify local game files. I've also tried running the java file included, but that dosen't work either. Is there a fix or am i just screwed?

[doublepost=1507938596,1507938503][/doublepost]
OH, wait. that had nothing to do with memory, anyways do you still know a fix?
I was gonna start a yt channel but now i'm ripping out my own hair cause this is the only error i keep getting, and i really need a fix.

hey tmodloader creator , I may have found a bug ( I don't know if it apply to terraria normal or just tmodloader ) if you try to join someone in a world and when you are in the character selection menu and you decide to create a new one it make you switch to a world selection screen ( singleplayer) instead of joining the guy you want to play with . It not a big bug but is sometime anoying . thanks for fixing if you do . p.s I love what you make

Is it possible to add custom prefixes in the near future? I've wanted to see those for a while and if you can, I can't wait!
I want custom liquids, and is there a page on spreading blocks yet?
[doublepost=1508023017,1508022540][/doublepost]Also is it possible to make an enemy use spears, right now it seams like they are only attach to players

I want custom liquids, and is there a page on spreading blocks yet?
Not yet.

hey tmodloader creator , I may have found a bug ( I don't know if it apply to terraria normal or just tmodloader ) if you try to join someone in a world and when you are in the character selection menu and you decide to create a new one it make you switch to a world selection screen ( singleplayer) instead of joining the guy you want to play with . It not a big bug but is sometime anoying . thanks for fixing if you do . p.s I love what you make
If you could make a github issue with exact steps, that would be great.

Uh hey, if you are still there do you know how to fix this? @jopojelly
If this is your mod, don't try to generate things near the edge of the work, if this is another mod, tell them to fix it. If you don't know which mod....well, you can't really tell unless you disable mods until you figure it out.

What are you trying to do with worldgen?
[doublepost=1508033193,1508032660][/doublepost]How do you make a tree (example mod trees dont work)
Example Tree works, why would you think it doesn't work?

Also, come to the discord for help

If this is your mod, don't try to generate things near the edge of the work, if this is another mod, tell them to fix it. If you don't know which mod....well, you can't really tell unless you disable mods until you figure it out.

Example Tree works, why would you think it doesn't work?

Also, come to the discord for help
It comes up with errors everytime saying that the tree does not exist, and i even checked the spelling of SlimeTree.

Back
Top Bottom