Mobile 1.3 Update

Do you agree it’s unfair that pc keeps getting continuous updates?

• Total voters
All of us on mobile are in the dark ages. PC gamers have solar flares, the moon lord, expert mode, constant updates, multiplayer, the list goes on. The best items we have are post-golem or Duke fishron. With all these major additions, changes in UI, and coding, will our worlds be playable in the same way, or even, at all?
Hi @rotten onion, I moved your post into this thread. Yes, the plan is that your worlds and characters should work in the new version. However, I personally feel it’s best to start a new world and a new playthrough. There are additions to the world generation that your old world won’t have - such as the new marble and granite biomes.

There’s no estimated release date. Hang in there though, it is coming.

I’m a broken record :) but here is tons of info. Lots of screenshots, answers, and even a lengthy video showing some gameplay:
Mobile - 505 Games
Mobile - Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!
All ‘Terraria State of the Game’ threads
Terraria Mobile 1.3 Livestream

That's the thing,we don't know when it will come out,anyway I have lots to do in terraria (cuz I just entered hard mode) so I hope it will be here BEFORE I finish my business

I hope they find a way for iPhone 4/4s users
Sorry @Bucko2006, it looks like the iPhone 4 and 4s fall short. They don’t meet the minimum requirements.

Minimum Required (Required to receive and play the 1.3 Update)

• Metal Enabled Devices (A7 or newer chipset)
  • iOS 8.0+
  • 1GB of RAM
Needed: A7 chip. iPhone 4 has A4 chip, iPhone 4s has A5 chip.
Needed: iOS 8.0+. iPhone 4 only goes to iOS 7. 4s does go to iOS 9.
Needed: 1GB of RAM. Both 4 and 4s only have 0.5 GB of RAM.

You can read more here: Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Back
Top Bottom