Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

What about the gears and the biome crates, then? Other things of the same category give you EXP for fishing them.
Actually, those don't give EXP because I didn't know about them. Since those were added in 1.3, I didn't really look for new fishing items to add EXP to. Whoops. :(

I listed them on the previous page, so when you release the next patch, you get those fixed.

Relisting the ones who aren't giving EXP:

Confirmed:
> Biome Crates
> Balloon Pufferfish
> Bladetongue
> Toxicarp
> Crystal Serpent

Not tested:
> Scaly Truffle

Wondering if it will be a problem:
> Bomb Fish and Frost Daggerfish

Last edited:
@gotest

Got a couple bugs for you:

1) This one I'm unsure of, but I have been pumping almost nothing but aptitude, I am currently level 22 and I only have 6 AP. According to http://terraria-leveled.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Flower Almost every other stat build would have more AP than this. The only other thing I did was I got fortitude to exactly level 3. All other points are in aptitude.

2) The tool tip for aptitude and finesse are swapped. As in Aptitude gives the tool tip for Finesse and vice versa.

3) not sure if the mod is the problem, but was playing on LAN and a granite elemental teleported to into me on taking damage. I was the host, other player had no problems, and it only happened once so I chalked it off to lag. I'm mentioning it on the *slight* chance it isn't.

@gotest

Got a couple bugs for you:

1) This one I'm unsure of, but I have been pumping almost nothing but aptitude, I am currently level 22 and I only have 6 AP. According to http://terraria-leveled.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Flower Almost every other stat build would have more AP than this. The only other thing I did was I got fortitude to exactly level 3. All other points are in aptitude.

2) The tool tip for aptitude and finesse are swapped. As in Aptitude gives the tool tip for Finesse and vice versa.

3) not sure if the mod is the problem, but was playing on LAN and a granite elemental teleported to into me on taking damage. I was the host, other player had no problems, and it only happened once so I chalked it off to lag. I'm mentioning it on the *slight* chance it isn't.
Yeah, that was probably just lag. Because I've only ever seen that happen on "localhost" like, 2 times.

As for the AP situation, I'm thinking about re-balancing the AP gain system to where you gain +1 AP per level up in a stat. I dunno how well that'd balance out though.

Thanks for the reports everyone. I'll try to push fixes for the next update.

I also gave a little help on the wiki, editing the Stat Flower section. It needed information on Aptitude and Finesse levels.

Though information on AP use of their skills may be wrong, as I didn't instate the skill points due to costing too much Platinum for me to reset my Mage. She's Lv. 85 with over 50 Platinum on costs for resets...

Last edited:
Hello,

I downloaded the UnLeveled mode today, and I must say I totally love the interface options.

Anyways, I noticed that the current mode version (for 1.3.4.4) was released on 2016-12-24 which is almost 2 weeks after the game patch (2016-12-06). I understand that creating and balancing the "Leveled" mode takes time, but how long does it take (in average) to release a new version of the "UnLeveled" mode? I would like to know it for the case I become addicted to the mod's interface options, a game patch 1.3.5 becomes available and I have to wait for UnLeveled compatible with 1.3.5.

Thanks in advance for info.

Oh, @gotest , I gave an update here about something you might wanna check it out: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/zero-dozer.48191/#profile-post-293896
Actually, the pillars are SUPPOSED to give EXP. About over 150k or so. So I'll need to look into this.
Hello,

I downloaded the UnLeveled mode today, and I must say I totally love the interface options.

Anyways, I noticed that the current mode version (for 1.3.4.4) was released on 2016-12-24 which is almost 2 weeks after the game patch (2016-12-06). I understand that creating and balancing the "Leveled" mode takes time, but how long does it take (in average) to release a new version of the "UnLeveled" mode? I would like to know it for the case I become addicted to the mod's interface options, a game patch 1.3.5 becomes available and I have to wait for UnLeveled compatible with 1.3.5.

Thanks in advance for info.
Depending on if I'm notified of the update or not. I typically don't know when an update hits.
Although, it also depends on how fast the tMod team works as well since I use part of their source for my mod.

Depending on if I'm notified of the update or not. I typically don't know when an update hits.
Although, it also depends on how fast the tMod team works as well since I use part of their source for my mod.

I see. Thanks for info.

BTW, I have the following issues with the UnLeveled:

An event progress bar is covered by the enemy info bar (bottom-right screen corner):
Terraria-scr-Event-and-enemy.png

A party info is partly covered by the second line of buffs (top-left screen corner):
Terraria-scr-Buffs-and-party-info.png

Hello, I want to use this mod but also want to try other mod from tmodloader.

But if I open the game with leveled.exe the tmodloader will not appear in the game and vice versa, help?

Actually, the pillars are SUPPOSED to give EXP. About over 150k or so. So I'll need to look into this.

Hehe, I'm nearly becoming your beta tester at this rate. XD

Don't worry, we also don't know when an update hits. I only know it comes because I come here basically every day and I log into my Steam account every day.

Can't help out with the other questions, as it's not in my care.

Hello, I want to use this mod but also want to try other mod from tmodloader.

But if I open the game with leveled.exe the tmodloader will not appear in the game and vice versa, help?
Read orange line in OP, clearly states that it's not a tmodloader mod.

As for the AP situation, I'm thinking about re-balancing the AP gain system to where you gain +1 AP per level up in a stat. I dunno how well that'd balance out though.
each skill you learn you gain half of it's AP cost, just a suggestion.

Due to a custom flag for the ores to give you exp, I think not. Can't have easy access to experience in that way, single player or not.
if there's a custom flag for the ores in the world itself, if you open the leveled world and copy/paste an already generated ore, would the flag be on that ore? or nah? i understand that if you place an ore from the tedit selection, it'd be as in vanilla, so no exp. but what about this method?

if there's a custom flag for the ores in the world itself, if you open the leveled world and copy/paste an already generated ore, would the flag be on that ore? or nah? i understand that if you place an ore from the tedit selection, it'd be as in vanilla, so no exp. but what about this method?
Nah, unless it was generated naturally or from making the world from the game itself.

So let's say you put in cobalt ore from tedit, those won't count at all. If you smash an altar for cobalt to spawn, only the spawned ones are viable for the flag. If you really need to, you can place lots of altars for them to spawn in through smashing (Assuming you don't care for the single random corrupt/crimson/hallow to pop in your world.)

Nah, unless it was generated naturally or from making the world from the game itself.

So let's say you put in cobalt ore from tedit, those won't count at all. If you smash an altar for cobalt to spawn, only the spawned ones are viable for the flag. If you really need to, you can place lots of altars for them to spawn in through smashing (Assuming you don't care for the single random corrupt/crimson/hallow to pop in your world.)

and using Tedit to make ore anywhere you want would be considered cheating.

Edited to whole another question:

When I'm playing with my friend I realize the target health setting not working? (the bar not appearing on both default and KH2 mode)

edited, again: Played long enough, get scan ability. Now everything is fine. :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom