Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

His attack stat reads as 140. And reducing my armor to 76 (As low as I can possibly make it :sigh:) He deals around 82 damage from his body. Every other attack seems to be fine though.
did you update to 11.0.3? I swear I fixed that.
Lol. I found the problem. It'll be fixed in the next version, hopefully.

As for the yoyo, I think i know what's going on. Does the Clown throw any bombs? If not, I think i may have accidentally changed the projectile type instead of the damage for the bombs the clown throws.

Updated to 11.0.4.

Last edited:
0957F82FD0AFFFA22B6B0A3D6D1F12C285591D4D

Pay attention to the ability description.

I wanted to know why normal heart refills aren't replenishing my HP. Potions can do the work, heart pickups won't.

Really love the mod, it's fun to play with. Thanks for making it, and keeping it up with it. :)

Just wanted to ask if it would be possible to create and add my own custom content(Ie. Items and such) without even touching anything related to the mod itself. Basically, if I made a custom sword, can I use it with the mod? And if it's not too much trouble, would you point me in a direction where/how I can do this?

Really love the mod, it's fun to play with. Thanks for making it, and keeping it up with it. :)

Just wanted to ask if it would be possible to create and add my own custom content(Ie. Items and such) without even touching anything related to the mod itself. Basically, if I made a custom sword, can I use it with the mod? And if it's not too much trouble, would you point me in a direction where/how I can do this?

This mod is standalone so you wont be able to add any custom weapons or content, besides this mod has been designed with Vanilla in mind. However if you want a modded terraria you can always go for "Tmodloader" which can be found here

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/

With this you can make your own mods and custom content.

This mod is standalone so you wont be able to add any custom weapons or content, besides this mod has been designed with Vanilla in mind. However if you want a modded terraria you can always go for "Tmodloader" which can be found here

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/

With this you can make your own mods and custom content.
Ah, dang. I know you don't want to change the vanilla aspect so I was really hoping I could do that myself. But thanks for the quick reply!

My friend that im playing with was hitting keys on her keyboard and it made the bottom 3 menu buttons disappear, any known cause/fix to this? we even updated to a new version and it didnt bring it back :/

Edit: reset all settings and still didnt work. Lava charm counter is also gone.

Last edited:
My friend that im playing with was hitting keys on her keyboard and it made the bottom 3 menu buttons disappear, any known cause/fix to this? we even updated to a new version and it didnt bring it back :/

Edit: reset all settings and still didnt work. Lava charm counter is also gone.
[doublepost=1489101486,1489101471][/doublepost]have you tried pressing F11?

So, apparently worlds made with TerraCustom won't run on Terraria Leveled.
They should work. I use it all the time since I got Leveled support in it.
Just be sure you're not using an awkward map size. If I recall, that doesn't work too well with anything other than tMod.

No, I don't use edited map sizes. I've enhanced statue and wired trap spawns though.

EDIT: Tried again and I managed to enter the world with no problems.

EXTRA QUESTION: Can I take a Leveled world into Vanilla? If so, what happens to items and accessories which had the new modifiers?

Last edited:
No, I don't use edited map sizes. I've enhanced statue and wired trap spawns though.

EDIT: Tried again and I managed to enter the world with no problems.

EXTRA QUESTION: Can I take a Leveled world into Vanilla? If so, what happens to items and accessories which had the new modifiers?
You can bring Leveled worlds to Vanilla. As for the prefixes not in vanilla, it won't cause issues such as crashing. The mouse text won't display for the item, that's it. It'll still function like normal, but without the modifier stats.

As for one of your earlier issues with hearts not restoring HP, your HP IS restoring. It's just the health bar you're using is bugging out on restoration. I've seen this happen a few times.

You can bring Leveled worlds to Vanilla. As for the prefixes not in vanilla, it won't cause issues such as crashing. The mouse text won't display for the item, that's it. It'll still function like normal, but without the modifier stats.

As for one of your earlier issues with hearts not restoring HP, your HP IS restoring. It's just the health bar you're using is bugging out on restoration. I've seen this happen a few times.

So the thing is actually an HUD bug, LOL. I'll try another HUD and see what happens. I like that one because it shows me the current EXP on the screen.

I'd like to report that some things that you fish aren't giving EXP. I've been listing those.
> Any Quest Fishes (Although the quest reward covers for it)
> Any Biome Crate (Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Sky, Jungle, Dungeon)
> Balloon Pufferfish
> Bomb Fish and Frost Daggerfish
> Toxicarp
> Crystal Serpent

Not yet confirmed:
> Bladetongue
> Scaly Truffle

Last edited:
I'd like to report that some things that you fish aren't giving EXP. I've been listing those.
> Any Quest Fishes (Although the quest reward covers for it)
> Any Biome Crate (Corruption, Crimson, Hallow, Sky, Jungle, Dungeon)
> Balloon Pufferfish
> Bomb Fish and Frost Daggerfish
> Toxicarp
> Crystal Serpent

Not yet confirmed:
> Bladetongue
> Obsidian Swordfish
> Scaly Truffle

Most of these I believe are intended. If you collected 8 bomb fish at once, and if they gave for example, 38 EXP per Bomb fish, that'd be 8x38 EXP. Plus EXP chance of that's active. Quest fish on the otherhand, already give EXP after turning them in. So there's no need to give even more EXP.

Back
Top Bottom